Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

I guess you guys did some flights with the pre-SP1 liveries. I've read that no problems should appear? But what is with the new options from the CDU? Will there be any problems?
Installed a pre SP1 livery from avsim today and I didn't see any problems with the outside appearence....but switching between panel sights with EZDOK I noticed stuttering for 1-2 seconds and frames decrease to 2-3 in this moment.Same problem when switching to outside view.With the past SP1 liveries from PMDG's downloadpage I don't have these issues. Thinking.gifMCDU options are correct with older liveries.

I just want to warn everybody, aside from FS, I've never considered myself a "gamer", BUT during a period of Flight Sim burnout, I fell in love with Mass Effect 2 and even more so, Batman: Arkham Asylum. I always return to my Flight Sim roots eventually, but the NEW Batman: Arkham City is due out in about 20 days. I will most likely be absent for quite a while after it's released. So I'm going to do what I can between now and then (once the paint kits are fixed), but I can't make any promises beyond Nov. 15th. Nerd.gif

Chris Hicks

Could we get a list of the liveries in the works from PMDG so painters aren't duplicating what's already on its way?

Could we get a list of the liveries in the works from PMDG so painters aren't duplicating what's already on its way?
+1Very good idea, Lee.

Yay, He's back!im Not Worthy.gifIn mid-September, Marcelo, you promised us an Airtran paint for the 700WL, any chance?.(if I'm spamming this Airtran paint im sorry)
Yes no problem, give me a few dayswink.pngIf anyone needs the modified paintkit, raises it to megaupload, no problem (the only night that the texture is not accurate, but it looks good)

Capt. R got back to me and says they're looking into the paint kit issues....which are apparently no obstacle for Marcelo! LOL.gif

Chris Hicks

Beautiful job Marcelo as always you rule my friend. im%20Not%20Worthy.gifim%20Not%20Worthy.gifim%20Not%20Worthy.gifim%20Not%20Worthy.gifim%20Not%20Worthy.gif I am redoing bbj I was working on to use in the 800 my 900 will not work in sp1 now ooops still luv yah PMDG

Rich Sennett