Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Hello allI just made this livery (took me like 8 hours or so...but it is my first repaint)what do you think ?logos and color tones are original ones, as i used the official aircraft livery guide from LUXAIR.i would need some help, as there are 2 things which i can't seem to get right....first thing is the registration number in the flightdeck, i just get a bright-white square with white letters inside, does look funny....second thing.... as you can see on the attached pics, the turquoise part on fuselage texture 3 wraps around the top of the fuselage in a different angle than on the side....do you have any clue how i could change my texture so it looks better?.... i am using adobe photoshop cs5it still does not look like the real one...but i am trying my bestif anybody is interested, i ll upload it...thanksmarclg1.jpglg2.jpg

Hello allI just made this livery (took me like 8 hours or so...but it is my first repaint)what do you think ?logos and color tones are original ones, as i used the official aircraft livery guide from LUXAIR.i would need some help, as there are 2 things which i can't seem to get right....first thing is the registration number in the flightdeck, i just get a bright-white square with white letters inside, does look funny....second thing.... as you can see on the attached pics, the turquoise part on fuselage texture 3 wraps around the top of the fuselage in a different angle than on the side....do you have any clue how i could change my texture so it looks better?.... i am using adobe photoshop cs5it still does not look like the real one...but i am trying my bestif anybody is interested, i ll upload it...thanksmarclg1.jpglg2.jpg
Hi Marc,Thanx for doing this, I've been waiting quite some time for someone doing the Luxair.Unfortunately I don't know anything about painting, so I can't help you. Maybe wait a couple of days to see if anyone is able to help you and then, with or without corrections, please upload it. I'll certainly be flying this one.Oh, any hope for the -700 ?Thanx again,Ralf

The Registration-Digits seen in your last pic have the wrong direction ;)
Yes, You're right. It's just in the screen. I corrected it before uploading the livery.

Bruno Teixeira.
W11 PRO x64 | i9 13900k | RTX4090 | 32GB DDR5 | MSFS

Hi Marc,Thanx for doing this, I've been waiting quite some time for someone doing the Luxair.Unfortunately I don't know anything about painting, so I can't help you. Maybe wait a couple of days to see if anyone is able to help you and then, with or without corrections, please upload it. I'll certainly be flying this one.Oh, any hope for the -700 ?Thanx again,Ralf
hi ralfas soon as i manage to download the 700 paint kit, i ll try my luck on that one...but i seem to get an invalid zip.file for the 700paintkit every time i downloaded it today....i ll get you a download link as soon as possible for the 800thanksmarc

I almost terminated a B737-700 Air Berlin with Winglets.

Bruno Teixeira.
W11 PRO x64 | i9 13900k | RTX4090 | 32GB DDR5 | MSFS

Guys, regarding the Southwest SI special livery, we dont make the repaints FROM the photos. We just use them for reference. In order to reproduce a livery, we must have access to the artwork if it's too complex to pen by hand. So in order to do the Southwest livery, we dont need a hi res photo of the plane, we need a hi res photo of the model on the plane. Did that make sense?This is the closest I could find and it is FAR to lo res to use in a repaint....nice to look at though.Bar-Refaeli.jpg

Chris Hicks

Cool -many people wpould thank u -many people will be grateful

Thanks a million! Hoping for the D-ABLF as i had two legs on the real plane. wub.pngBest regards,Christian

PA280047.jpgTravel Service Hungary !
pmdg_737-800_ngx_travel_service_om-tvr on avsim...

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Any progress information on the Airtran livery for the 737-700. I am waiting to purchase the expansion pack until someone makes it lol

hi ralfas soon as i manage to download the 700 paint kit, i ll try my luck on that one...but i seem to get an invalid zip.file for the 700paintkit every time i downloaded it today....i ll get you a download link as soon as possible for the 800thanksmarc
Thanks, sounds great.By the way, I think on your 800 the windows are not transparent. I read something about this problem and did a search how to solve this. All I found was this:Crankpin, on 30 August 2011 - 07:57 AM, said:And while I'm at itCan someone please explain achieving 'Transparent Windows' please. I can't even see any alpha channel in pmdg_7378NGX_fuselarge_master.psd ? Whats the trick ?TIAJohnHi John!The alpha for window cutouts is in: pmdg_737NGX_fuselage_1, 2 and 3But I really don't know what this is about :-(Maybe somebody else?Cheers,Ralf

The trick is to open an existent fuselage 1 with dxtbmp then you will see the alpha for the windows top right hand side of dxtbmp export that out with sny name and use that as reference you want black rectangles placed exactly over any window to be transparent and the alpha file is always saved as indexed not rgb color save it as a bmp then import it back in the top right hand corner in the dxtbmp menu, you will need your original color repaint as ref for placing the black rectangles, good luck.

Rich Sennett