Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Allright, just click the image to download it :)Problems? Let me know and have fun with it!thumbnail.jpgEDIT: hmmmm the aircraft should be in FRONT of the logo, right?Let me fix that, after installing, just save the picture above as thumbnail.jpg into the aircraft's directory, it'll be updated in a bit.EDIT2: Nah, it looks worse :(

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Can't wait for the AirTran 700! Looking good!

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Another picture7237672011112222452464.jpgI finally understood how the alpha channel works so the night texture is done and this time we can see through the windows haha :D
Absolutely stunning. Can't wait to have this one and all the other SWA special liveries in my stable... How about the original SWA too just for good measure? :)Cheers!

How about the original SWA too just for good measure? :)Cheers!
Also on my list if nobody beats me to it. It will be sans winglets and with eyebrows.

Chris Hicks

Also on my list if nobody beats me to it. It will be sans winglets and with eyebrows.
Awesome! Where are most guys uploading? I've been looking at AVSIM... Any other sites I need to look at?

Still not finished....50ffebc084b4f4149f16d597147761cd.png

Bruno Teixeira.
W11 PRO x64 | i9 13900k | RTX4090 | 32GB DDR5 | MSFS

Matthew, I enjoy doing military variants. Give me a little time. I've got three others to do first, if nobody else gets to it first. I've gotten off "schedule" if there is such a thing for freeware work! I'll be back up to speed in a few days.
Hey, just wondering if you are up to the RAAF repaint yet?

Awesome! Where are most guys uploading? I've been looking at AVSIM... Any other sites I need to look at?
Avsim is the only place I'm uploading.
Hey, just wondering if you are up to the RAAF repaint yet?
Not yet. But it's on the list!

Chris Hicks

If anyone is looking for a "different" project that is completely unique, I have a request. My third love in life after aviation and music, I collect John Deere stuff! I would love to have a John Deere livery for my 737. Nothing too fancy. I picture a JD green fuselage with a nice JD yellow stripe down the side in a gentle kind of wave. And a yellow JD logo on the tail.Maybe yellow nose gear doors and a yellow tail cone? Just a thought! Billybob (fontain32) would probably dig it along with the rest of us rednecks! GIT R DONE!! Lol

Anyone want to do an Austrian 600?
I would love to have that one as well.

Eric