Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Thanks Nuno!
Welcome, enjoy!

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

A few details ... in the afternoon and be ready rolleyes.gif737airtraax1za.jpg
That looks beautiful Marcelo!

Looks awesome Marcelo... later today I can delete the silly iFly version of airTran and replace it this.Joshua Smith

If anyone is looking for a "different" project that is completely unique, I have a request. My third love in life after aviation and music, I collect John Deere stuff! I would love to have a John Deere livery for my 737. Nothing too fancy.I picture a JD green fuselage with a nice JD yellow stripe down the side in a gentle kind of wave. And a yellow JD logo on the tail.Maybe yellow nose gear doors and a yellow tail cone? Just a thought! Billybob (fontain32) would probably dig it along with the rest of us rednecks! GIT R DONE!! Lol
You sound like you come from my neck of the woods! LOL.gif

Chris Hicks

Here is an attempt at a PSA NGX series. 8,9 done so far will fit it to the 6,7 tonight.902psa7381.jpg334psa7382.jpg638psa7383.jpg657psa7392.jpg931psa7391.jpgCheers TJ.

Can I bribe anyone to produce a Thomas Cook livery for the 800WL?Kevin O'Connell

Kevin O'Connell

Guys, regarding the Southwest SI special livery, we dont make the repaints FROM the photos. We just use them for reference. In order to reproduce a livery, we must have access to the artwork if it's too complex to pen by hand. So in order to do the Southwest livery, we dont need a hi res photo of the plane, we need a hi res photo of the model on the plane. Did that make sense?
Thanks for pointing it out, probably good to know for many. Folks, some will take the approach to incorporate existing images/artwork into their paints, probably yielding a more 'photoreal' look, while others will recreate certain items or details from scratch for one reason or another. There is no right or wrong way to do it, but in any case high resolution reference material is crucial in most cases. And since that paint kit is ridiculously humonguous (like 50+ megapixel or so total just for the fuselage part), it's sometimes very hard to find the right source material...
The reason I decided to paint an already available registration is because I had access to the real OO-JAD very recently. This allowed me to integrate a lot of the smaller details like the cockpit placards and give you a much better 'as real as it gets' feeling.
Sylvain,great work there. In fact I did a quick'n'dirty version of OO-JAH some time ago because someone requested it, but I had no clue as to what they've got installed as their equipment. Do you by any chance have access to -JAH, or if you don't, maybe you were even only able to provide a more "generic" config file of that carrier that I could incorporate into the PTP? I'd appreciate it very much.sig.gif

Still not finished.......
Thank you, waiting desperatly for an Air Berlin-Paint. Looks really great so far, keep up your work!

Could someone please consider painting a fictional Air New Zealand 737-600. They do only have the -300 but it would be nice to have it.Thanks in advance.

Coming soon :) I've uploaded the file on AVSIM, It will be available in a few hours 962975ThumbnailBackgroundV.jpg