Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Janet: Enthusiasts editionNew color mix, wing texture, custom wing spec. with reduced reflectivity on the painted surfaces, fixed nose texture between cockpit and nose cone. Doing my best to get all the options correct based on the craft's previous owner. 2011-11-5_12-16-58-534.jpg2011-11-5_12-12-34-102.jpg2011-11-5_12-2-5-284.jpg2011-11-5_12-28-37-100.jpg

Chris Hicks

Marcelo-You are doing some very nice work!
He deserves a job.On edit, he doesn't just do nice work, he's been a tremendous help to a lot of of us who are new to repainting. He's helped many of us finish up our own projects.

Chris Hicks

Marcello,Fantastic paint here by the way.Has anyone reported issues in loading this aircraft? When I load this repaint, I get blank displays in the VC. Switching to 2D, I get no gauges. If I try to select anything, i get a FSX CTD. This is the only repaint i get this with, out of the 25 or so 600/700/800/900's I've flown. I do notice that is has the same "ini" file (LV-CPH) in its texture folder as the -800 you uploaded awhile ago. Is that supposed to be that way?ThanksBill
Hi Bill:Copy the folder C: Program Files Microsoft Games Microsoft Flight Simulator X PMDG PMDG 737 NGX Aircraft any file. Iniof 10 kb.measuring 10 and rename by by LV-CPH.iniDo not know why dog seems to work

Marcelo-You are doing some very nice work!
Thanks Robert!You did a great job with these planes.Many thanks to all the PMDG teamApplause.gif Thank you ALL for your words!and thanks to ALL the artists do an excellent job! im Not Worthy.gif

I am going to attempt this old CP Air livery.cp-air-livery.jpg
I would love to see this paint on the 6 7 and 800, love that livery

I would love to see this paint on the 6 7 and 800, love that livery
Lol well looking at the paint kit layout and the scheme layout, I think i'll just do the 700..for now at least. With the diagonal stripes it will be a bit harder to adapt the scheme to the other models.

In hours availableThumbnail-3.jpg
Any line on when this one will be released? been looking for it on AVSIM no luck so farAnd would be nice if someone could do the plain white version of it with the blue lineThanksTrystan

Any line on when this one will be released? been looking for it on AVSIM no luck so farAnd would be nice if someone could do the plain white version of it with the blue lineThanksTrystan
It just came out a few minutes ago, Trystan. Sorry for the delay.http://library.avsim...php?DLID=163132 And the other you mentioned is already complete. I'll crank out the white with blue stripe tomorrow. Glad to know somebody is interested in it! I like flying the military specials.Janet repaint and panel update is uploaded and should be available in a few hours.Thumbnail-4.jpg

Chris Hicks

It just came out a few minutes ago, Trystan. Sorry for the delay. And the other you mentioned is already complete. I'm finishing up a Janet re do today and I'll crank out the white with blue stripe tomorrow. Glad to know somebody is interested in it! I like flying the military specials.
Awsome! Looks awsome man!