Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

HelloFor anyone who downloaded the Air California, PSA, and/or CP Air liveries I did, I forgot to do the night winglet textures for them. I have fixed the textures so the winglet colors match at night when lit up by the wing light. Also with the CP Air scheme, I thought it would look nice if the wing lights splashed on the CP Air logo so I added the logos to the insides of the winglets. I have submitted the updates to Avsim.CHeersTJ

Thanks TJ! Your CP livery is very, very beautiful!Thanks!

Edmundo Azevedo

Coming soon ... will be difficult but will... ALASKA AIRLINES "WILD SALMON" - N792ASsinttuloix3si.jpgRegards
Oooohhhhh.... that's looking really good Marcelo, can't wait! Thanks again.Joshua Smith

Keep up all the good work PMDG and freelance painters... you guys are truly amazing! im Not Worthy.gif Joshua Smith

Hi Marcelois it possible to paint the Elevator red ON THE bmi Baby G-OBMP, like on the pics?GJBMI409-BMI-BABY-737-500(G-BVKB).jpg1-bmi-baby-plane.jpg looking very forward to your new Alaska Thanks

united-airlines.jpgtremendous woik going on, took DElta jfk to Atlantz georgia flied liked a champ. one favor ccan we old United with the stripes, really would love to have that in myh hanger

Can we have the Air France , Air Canada Livery please for 737NGXThank youJMarc ipb.global.registerReputation( 'rep_post_2067456', { domLikeStripId: 'like_post_2067456', app: 'forums', type: 'pid', typeid: '2067456' }, parseInt('') );

Painting the NGX got me in a nostalgic PSA mood, I also painted A2A's 377 in a 1950s PSA scheme found on their DC-4s. Probably two of the best airliner experiences for FSX in this picture. A2A 377 COTS and the NGX of course. Shot taken at FTX's Cairns, Australia 583psa3771.jpg