Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Ya, would love to see a Air France paint, dont care what model, 6, 7, 8 or 900!

Eric 

I went to download the 737-700 ANA Gold livery and found the link in the PMDG download area was incorrect. It names the file as if it was a -700 without winglets. If you edit the URL to match the other -700WL files the file is actually there to download. Same goes for the 737-700 standard ANA livery.Correct links are:737-700WL ANA Gold:https://s3.amazonaws.com/PMDG_Downloads/file_library/liveries/NGX/700WL/PMDG_737NGX_700WL_NH1.zip737-700WL ANA:https://s3.amazonaws.com/PMDG_Downloads/file_library/liveries/NGX/700WL/PMDG_737NGX_700WL_NH.zipKevin Hall

ki9cAAb.jpg

Little by little putting together .... very difficult...(need to change colors) Silly.gifsinttulore5ir.jpg
Wow that looks impressive.. i'm speechless. Applause.gif

Little by little putting together .... very difficult...(need to change colors) Silly.gifsinttulore5ir.jpg
OMG ! Wonderful !

Chris, Were you able to get N707SA posted to Avsim? I took a look a little while ago but couldn't find it.Pete

Awesome Marcelo ! im%20Not%20Worthy.gifI too began a paint Alaska Airlines! Peace.gif419229AS42.jpg479415AS4.jpgbye

953791a4.gif

ASRock X58 Extreme 3 - i7 920 @ 4,4 Ghz - 12Go DDR3 Corsair - SSD Crucial M4 128 GO - MSI GTX 560 ti - Corsair HX620W - Saitek Pro Yoke - Track IR 4 - Windows 7 x64

Wow! Hypnotized.gif Marcelo, that's looking awesome! You truly do some amazing work! I'm blown away by this screenshot! im%20Not%20Worthy.gif I can't wait to see the finished product.Joshua Smith

please one of you guy make a united with blue strike, I would really like to have that babythanks also so much for the great work your painter aredoings!!!!!!!!Ronny

Ooooo! A salmon thirty salmon. Perfect for my flights to Anchorage. Looking great!As a side note, I'd like to thank all the folks for their time and effort in producing all these top notch skins for the NGX. I wish I had the photoshop skills to add some custom paints to the growing collection. Thank you all!