Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Thanks for all the great paints guys! Is there any chance for an Aloha or fictional Hawaiian airlines paint?

Awesome Marcelo ! im%20Not%20Worthy.gifI too began a paint Alaska Airlines! Peace.gif419229AS42.jpg479415AS4.jpgbye
Awesome!! Been waiting for a 75th anniversary ASA paint especially because its got an ETOPS rating. Can't wait!

if only you could delete teh Southwest part!
Unfortunately I was informed this repaint can't be done because the picture that its out there of Bar Rafaeli is not good enough to do the repaint. A shame since its one of the repaint I wanted the most for a few years already. I couldn't wait for PMDG to release the NGX to have someone do this repaint.

Raul

San Juan, P.R..

Windows 7 Pro 64bit, 3.5ghz Ivy Bridge, NvidiaGTX1080, 16gb Corsair Vengeance, 1000w Power supply, Corsair H100 cooler

http://www.youtube.c...75?feature=mhee

6V-AHU.jpgthumbnail2.jpgUploaded on avsim.
OOOOOOOOOOHHH LA LA! My friend you deserve an Award for this one. God , this is so kind. I've been asking for this one for so long. Suscribe to my youtube channel if you wish and keep an eye on it because i'll soon upload a video with this fantastic bird.ONCE AGAIN; THANK YOU !!!!!!!

hi therei got 2 questions...how can i get a thumbnail picture like the one from pmdg (which says pmdg in the corner and the aircraft type...is there a file i have missed in the paintkit ?2nd question...can you get me a quick guide on how to get transparent windows ?thanksMarc

hi therei got 2 questions...how can i get a thumbnail picture like the one from pmdg (which says pmdg in the corner and the aircraft type...is there a file i have missed in the paintkit ?2nd question...can you get me a quick guide on how to get transparent windows ?thanksMarc
1) You must re-download and open the file paintkit Thumbnail_Background V.psd2) The windows are made transparent using the alpha channel (black windows are transparent)Any questions let us know that we helpRegards!

Will there Turkish Airlines livery in the future for the 737 600/700?