Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Almost done with the CP Air scheme, just a few adjustments i'll do tomorrow, then will upload to avsim.112cpair2.jpg919cpair1.jpgCheersTJ
Love that livery, thank you

Love that livery, thank you
Glad you enjoy it :) The winglet updates should be posted tonight or tomorrow morning on avsim.I am thinking of trying TWA's final beautiful white/red/gold/blue livery on perhaps the 700 and/or 800. Also thinking of a US Air Force T-43 scheme for the 600. Someone asked me to do a Frontier scheme, I might try it out. Is anyone else doing one? CHeersTJ

Any news on this beauty?
Hi,Yes, some news. At first I want to apologize but I had a PC BIOS crash so I lost my PC for 3 days, I juste got him back to work right now. I'll try to finish and upload the livery this week-end.Regards, Bruno.

Bruno Teixeira.
W11 PRO x64 | i9 13900k | RTX4090 | 32GB DDR5 | MSFS

Hi Marcelo,This is a really dumb question, but which model is the Alaska Salmon repaint for?Worried.gif Sorry for the dumb question, but if I install it in 700 non-WL, it doesn't show up, so just wondered...Thanks,

Would have to be 800wl 900 does not work after sp1, thanks for the great download Amigo

Rich Sennett