Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Hi,Yes, some news. At first I want to apologize but I had a PC BIOS crash so I lost my PC for 3 days, I juste got him back to work right now. I'll try to finish and upload the livery this week-end.Regards, Bruno.
Bruno, nearly the whole world is waiting for you (okay, okay, that's might be a bit over the top, but not less than the whole Germany) Big%20Grin.gifBig%20Grin.gifNo, all jokes aside... REALLY looking forward to this, however, I would like to add: take all the time you need!Many THX!

Salmon thirty salmon looks absolutely stunning. An amazing job. Let me take this opportunity to thank ALL of you with the talent and the time to do all these wonderful liveries. The storm of new additions in the avsim library is a great sight. I raise my glass to you, cheers!Andrew

Does anyone maybe feel like painting a Lufthansa livery for the 600? Praying.gifI know, there already is one for the 800, but after SP1 and the 600/700 expansion, I completely fell in love with the 600. wub.pngI'm aware of the fact that it would be fictitious, but it would be great nonetheless. Personally, I'm completely useless when it comes to painting (installed the 30-day trial of Photoshop, but didn't have the slightest clue how to do it).So, if anyone liked to do it, I would be very grateful.Thanks a lot in advance,Stefan

Stefan Keller
ngxu_banner.png                 

ugcx_banner.png

Could we please have this livery for the -700WL? This is VH-VBY, the 50th 737 for Virgin Australia.

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Does anyone maybe feel like painting a Lufthansa livery for the 600? Praying.gifI know, there already is one for the 800, but after SP1 and the 600/700 expansion, I completely fell in love with the 600. wub.pngI'm aware of the fact that it would be fictitious, but it would be great nonetheless. Personally, I'm completely useless when it comes to painting (installed the 30-day trial of Photoshop, but didn't have the slightest clue how to do it).So, if anyone liked to do it, I would be very grateful.Thanks a lot in advance,Stefan
+1Ioan Blidariu has done some great LH-liveries for the 800/900. maybe he is up to do the 700 and of course 600 as well. that would be great. allthough lufthansa only has 500s and 300s in use.thx in advance.€dit: there is a livery for a LH-736 done here: http://forum.avsim.net/topic/352349-ngx-737600-lufthansa-repaint/its well done, exept for cabin windows/tail and wing lighting!

One of the best (for me the best) Lufthansa Repaint i ever saw for the 800 Version. Soon this will be added with Lufthansa Kranich Winglet like here(Wilco) :Here is the Link http://simtexture.de/download.php?load=PMDG 737NGX (D-ABEW)
Yup, I'm aware of this excellent livery. The thing is, however, that I'd so much love to see it for the 600!

Stefan Keller
ngxu_banner.png                 

ugcx_banner.png

@MarceloPerhaps you could help out. I have installed the LX-LGS livery (available @avsim) from Marc (mphilippi).We had a chat about the problem with the pointy, blue area (screenshots). Do you have a solution to make it symmetric?20111111152016844.jpg20111111152344575.jpgCheers,Christian