Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Hi,Yes, some news. At first I want to apologize but I had a PC BIOS crash so I lost my PC for 3 days, I juste got him back to work right now. I'll try to finish and upload the livery this week-end.Regards, Bruno.
Good news. Hope to make the first -700 flight online next week... smile.png

@MarceloPerhaps you could help out. I have installed the LX-LGS livery (available @avsim) from Marc (mphilippi).We had a chat about the problem with the pointy, blue area (screenshots). Do you have a solution to make it symmetric?Cheers,Christian
Hi Christian:It does have a solution, has to draw a parable, not a straight line. It is question of trial and error, is one of the most difficult and take longer.Regards

A single detail and already ended...alaska1.jpgalaska2ve9pv.jpgalaska3wy9yw.jpgRegards!
Splendid work Marcelo !Continuous !
Marcelo,Simply spectacular. Thank YouSalmonLarge.png
Very nice shoot !It's PANC ?

Hi Christian:It does have a solution, has to draw a parable, not a straight line. It is question of trial and error, is one of the most difficult and take longer.Regards
Yeah finding the center point on the roof texture is very difficult, requires a lot of trial and error. It took me a few hours to find a reasonable center point for the curved roof stripes on the CP Air paint. The roof and bottom texture mapping are not the same scale as the side maps so what you can do is put the top and bottom parts of your paint lines/stripes on seperate layers from your scheme, and then just adjust them via trial and error and the Undo button until they line up. I use a photoshop plugin tool called NVDXT it allows me to save my photoshop work directly to DDS format. Also can open DDS files directly into photoshop. It is quite handy for trial and error schemes like this.CheersTJ

Marcelo,thank you very much for the hint!Regards,Christian

Yup, I'm aware of this excellent livery. The thing is, however, that I'd so much love to see it for the 600!
So maybe i can handle this for the 600 also for the 700WL (im new on this). Soon i upload this when got finished and get the permission.

More 600 Paints please, that would be very nice.wink.png The machine is too much neglected !Marcelo, once again a masterpiece from you, thank you very much! im%20Not%20Worthy.gifThanks to all Painters,you are great, keep it !

Dear Repainters,I love these colourfull liveries for our beloved PMDG 737s i wish i could find someone who could repaint for me a simple repaint of the former airline Somali Airlines ?Im about to start my own VA and i have no repaint and i can't find anyone who is able to do it ...So Please consider it..Just to get an idea of what the livery looks like i have link with all the collection of this airline.http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/15875-Somali-Airlines-The-White-Star-ServiceBest Regards,Skippy2

Could we please have this livery for the -700WL?This is VH-VBY, the 50th 737 for Virgin Australia.
OK I should be able to do that, most of the 800 I just finished above will help, maybe a few days.John

Hi,Yes, some news. At first I want to apologize but I had a PC BIOS crash so I lost my PC for 3 days, I juste got him back to work right now. I'll try to finish and upload the livery this week-end.Regards, Bruno.
Thank you Bruno, take the time you need :)

best regards, Mathias

Splendid work Marcelo !Continuous !Very nice shoot !It's PANC ?
Thanks, no it's not Anchorage, it's Birmingham, Alabama. We love salmon down here, too!

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg