Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

I'm not if it has been requested already but could someone do a Delta 737-900WL New Livery (as in post 2007)?Thanks, much appreciated!
We should wait for the -ER package to come out for that one.

Inactive

Can someone do a TNT version for the 800 series with winglets please? It's for my Air Hauler and I love the TNT orange.Evan Clinning

I would LOVE a CLEAN Chrome, a new 737 for American Airlines.CLEAN CHROMENo scratches please (: I know you guys can do it (:american_airlines-737-800.jpg
I would love to see an american like that...Carlitos Colon

Could one of you amazing painters please paint a 737-700 NO winglinets that is semi dirty - picture of the livery and markings is below:I have included a photo of what the livery ishaving those fins on the top and bottom of the main fuselage with the red lines would be amazing too with this livery, proper old school.Thank you so much in advance to the painter who can do this. It is so very much appreciated!
bump

Max

PMDG 747X & 737NGX Pilot

HiI uploaded to www.avsim.net a repaint of the PRIVATE M-YBBJ B737-700 BBJ, in hours available. Or: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MODBM8BDRegards
Marcelo - As always, beautiful work! Thank you very much for all of your hard work

David Webster

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3600Mhz | EVGA RTX 3080 Ti @ 3440X1440 | Crucial 2TB M.2 | Win11

We should wait for the -ER package to come out for that one.
Although I'm sure Delta, when they receive their 737-900s, will get the -ER I still want to use it and the -ER package is at least a few months away. If anyone has time to do one it would be great. Thanks

Best regards, happy flying,

Wallace

@ Marc PhilippiThank you very much for your really beautiful Luxair repaint of the B737-700 !!!!Villmols merci Marc !!!ÄnderAndré Majerus

Marcelo - As always, beautiful work! Thank you very much for all of your hard work
Thank you again Marcelo (Godfather of Repaints) ! im%20Not%20Worthy.gifim%20Not%20Worthy.gifim%20Not%20Worthy.gifLooking awesome!
Thank you for your words, good winds! To me a pleasure to share my work!

Good stuft!Niki Air with the funny Fly design would be great.As I am Swiss, the old Swissair would be amazing, or a fictional Swiss one.Thanx

Peter Frey

LSZH

Thank you for your words, good winds! To me a pleasure to share my work!
To the "Godfather of Repaints" - from me thanx as well for all your wonderful paints! A request though, would you be so kind to sometime find the time to paint the FlyDubai b738wl??Thanx Againpilatus

Please guy's give us some german (non-fictional) lveries! (germania, Air Berlin...) We are waiting since weaks :D :D :D can't wait for your beautiful paints