Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Thanks for all your repaints thus far Marcelo. I'm sure your scenery projects will turn out fabulous too.Joshua Smith

Steady Progression.20111113153550497.jpgThe Wing textures.20111113153728346.jpg
Hey when you finish this up, do you think you can quickly put this onto a -700WL?Joshua Smith

Marcelo....wow....Just...wow Shocked.gif1.5 versions of Southwest just uploaded. Fixed texture alignment on the belly and tail the best I could, and new wing texture for both, and wing spec for the non WL version. I'm working on a Canyon Blue version, then I'll be taking a break from painting for a new video game this week that I've been waiting on for a year or two. dance.gif2011-11-13_14-1-51-341.jpg2011-11-13_14-0-28-596.jpg2011-11-13_12-40-53-306.jpg2011-11-13_12-42-3-902.jpg2011-11-13_14-10-57-269.jpg2011-11-13_14-36-51-100.jpg2011-11-13_13-33-41-38.jpg2011-11-13_14-9-35-865.jpg

Chris Hicks

Chris, thanks for your work.Pete
Thanks, Pete. Left the readme file out of the winglet version and had to re upload it this morning, so it will be a bit longer on that one. Sorry. Loser.gif

Chris Hicks

Is Maryland One on any of the repainters radar? Thanks again for all the impressive work you do!-Matt Chase

Is Maryland One on any of the repainters radar? Thanks again for all the impressive work you do!-Matt Chase
That would be excellent if someone did high quality Maryland One, along with Florida One, and a better quality version of Illinois One, plus California One, Slam Dunk One, Shamu One. We might have to wait for Marcelo to get back though, but you never know, someone else might figure out how to paint these tougher liveries.Joshua Smith

That would be excellent if someone did high quality Maryland One, along with Florida One, and a better quality version of Illinois One, plus California One, Slam Dunk One, Shamu One. We might have to wait for Marcelo to get back though, but you never know, someone else might figure out how to paint these tougher liveries.Joshua Smith
I gave Maryland one a go but I don't have enough experience with the Alpha layers and what not, and I go back to ground school for 6 weeks starting Thursday so I'm not going to have any time, its so impressive what these guys can do.-Matt Chase

Yes, Air Berlin Turkey would be great, and it seems easy for someone who has already done an AB Livery, because it's the standard AB Livery plus the "Turkey" Logo.SunExpress would also be very great.

best regards, Mathias

I really want to do a Shamu, but I can't make any promises on a time table.

Chris Hicks