Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

But could you do a fake one with winglets? :)
If you really want winglets on it, just add the texture file to the -800 winglet model, and copy the aircraft.cfg info over as well, just make sure that the sim line has WL at the end, just like all the other WL liveries. This is how I solved the -900 Alaska no winglet version problem.Joshua Smith

WIP Iberia 737-700, based on EC-EHX.Things on the to do list are night textures and vc reg number.I'll probably finish her up tomorrowExcuse image quality please:-p@ BreezyPointDeparture: hope this is what you had in mind!

I've made a grid to help us nOObs with alignment issues. I've added color to help identify where the separate sections merge. Hope this helps. Open the psd, select all and copy the entire layer, then paste it into the paint kit in your "paint guides" folder. Set the blend mode to multiply or another to allow it to overlay the paint kit without obstructing the view too much. You can turn the grid on and off like any other layer.I'm hoping this will help in determining where things stretch, distort, bend and break.PSD filehttp://www.megaupload.com/?d=JYXHQGO7Photoshop-2011-11-16-13-39-05-91.jpgfsx2011-11-1614-43-36-23.jpgfsx2011-11-1614-38-57-51.jpgfsx2011-11-1614-52-34-81.jpgfsx2011-11-1614-50-20-09.jpg

Chris Hicks

WIP Iberia 737-700, based on EC-EHX.Things on the to do list are night textures and vc reg number.I'll probably finish her up tomorrowExcuse image quality please:-p@ BreezyPointDeparture: hope this is what you had in mind!
that looks soooooo awesome!!!thanks so much!! let us know when its fully completedAnyway you could add the fuselage fins with those cool red stripes?

Max

PMDG 747X & 737NGX Pilot

VirginBlue Boeing 737-700 NGX VH-VBY (Virgin-ia Blue) 50th Aircraft Special LiveryAvailable NowDownload Link : http://library.avsim...php?DLID=163404I'm had dificulty trying to find a good match for the blue main colour. If anyone has good info on colour values for that blue and I'm too far wrong I'll change it and update. Otherwise I'm pretty happy with the outcome, think it'll be my favorite Aussie ride for a while.Thumbnail-3.jpgSS_H.jpgEnjoy!
nice paint job btw mate...took it for a spin last night (YSSY-YBHM) and it looked beeeautiful!!.now if only I could get someone to paint the 700 WL model in Air Pacific colours *begs* :)

Hiwould somebody be kind enough to do a repaint of Air New Zealand 737 for the 600.Thank you in advance.cheers Brett
+1

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Hi PMDG Fans:I would greatly appreciateit if anybody could do some kind magic on painting an Iceland Express 737-700.Happy Thanksgiving,Russ TillmanVicksburg, MS

now if only I could get someone to paint the 700 WL model in Air Pacific colours *begs* :)
Thanks m8 and yes I intend to do that (the 700 WL soon) unless someone does it first. The Air Pacific 800 was my very 1st repaint and consequently needs a total redo, so that'll work 2 birds with one stone

Chris see screenshot shouldn't the grid be symmetrical also does this work for 600-900 series aircraft, not sure.

Rich Sennett

+1
Brett, Julian what do you think with or without 'Pacific Wave' on the fuse ? ANZ seem to have removed it recently.I'm thinking 'with' but willing to take input on that.Cheers

Thanks m8 and yes I intend to do that (the 700 WL soon) unless someone does it first. The Air Pacific 800 was my very 1st repaint and consequently needs a total redo, so that'll work 2 birds with one stone
ahhh...you're a legend mate! funny how Air Pacific isn't that well known yet the Air Pac repaints still usually have thousands of downloads!! Really appreciate it mate.Cheers