Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Julian, they dont have the full reg on those parts.
Hi Craig, I actually said the last letter of the Reg, not the full reg, example "D" for ZK-NGD.CheersJulian

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

I have a friend. He has a talent in art, I have some contacts and too much time on my hands (or so say some close friends).We have made a repaint for a Travel Service 737-800 with real configuration (some more frames coming).click the pic:title%20copy.jpgAlso 737-700 of SkyEurope Airlines in high degree of realism is in works.previewne2.jpgI look forward to buying my own copy. Hopefully in December if nothing unexpected comes.

My updated livery is now complete and should be Uploaded to Avsim on their next update (hopefully)
Very nice! Will definitely be adding her to my hangar.

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

unitedairlies2.jpg?t=1321776517onceunitedairlines3.jpg?t=1321776424 again would really like to see thse United's in my hanger would make my weekend. .Would really really want them , anybdy up for grabs on either one or both ? I would be so happy!!!!!!!! special thanks, Ronny

WOW! Love it!Having said that, can't find it on Avsim! unsure.png
HiG-BGDG is a 737-200 not a 600Bob
Hey guys. I've just completed my first repaint of the NGX and uploaded to AVSIM. It's a BA Landor 737-600. Hope you guys enjoy as this was a massive learning curve in photoshop for me. If any ones interested in a really good painting tutorial you can find it in the PMDG forums here or over at http://www.dantrix.net by Turbine777 (Dan Prunier).
BA Landor 737-600 was a 737-200 in real life?Bob

HiG-BGDG is a 737-200 not a 600BobBA Landor 737-600 was a 737-200 in real life?Bob
That's why it's listed as a fictional repaint in the avsim library.

Gavin Price

Just found this on Alaska Airlines' website... it's a high resolution image of the aircraft... hope it helps.http://splash.alaska...rs_rollout1.jpgJoshua Smith
Thanks for the link to the high resolution imgae Joshua. That's very helpful.
Its the "City of Portland" rose city logo. http://www.portlandt...com/team/jerseyYou can find it down on the red jersey sleeve logo.Chris Jepsen
Chris, thanks for the info. I have figured that out a few minutes after my post too. Rose City FC, I didn't know that Portland is also called 'Rose City'. Got all decals applied, now only the finishing touches to the textures have to be done.Greets!

FYI I have started this but have to finish 2 BBJ for Pete and Peter from forums.

Rich Sennett

The latest image of the Timber Jet. All logos applied now, thanks for the assistance. Still a few things left to be done. Those high resolutuion textures are really fantastic to work with.20111120187t6p8kewv9j.jpgComments welcome!

^^^ im Not Worthy.gifim Not Worthy.gifim Not Worthy.gif

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

The latest image of the Timber Jet. All logos applied now, thanks for the assistance. Still a few things left to be done. Those high resolutuion textures are really fantastic to work with.20111120187t6p8kewv9j.jpgComments welcome!
Vielen dank mein freund ! Sehr gute Arbeit !Thanks so much my friend ! Amazing work !Ich kann es von AVSIM herunterladen ?