Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

The latest image of the Timber Jet. All logos applied now, thanks for the assistance. Still a few things left to be done. Those high resolutuion textures are really fantastic to work with.20111120187t6p8kewv9j.jpgComments welcome!
607 is looking awesome! Great job. I wish I had the knowledge of how to use Photoshop to make something like this.Joshua Smith

unitedairlines3.jpg?t=1321776424come on someone please try to do this would greatly appreicate in either 600 or 700 of United with blue stripe thanks so much Ronny

Gazpromavia ones look great.When will the BBJ release, again? Whistle.gif

Air New Zealand 300/700 Work in ProgressJust a couple of shots that show not much more than it's underway for those interested.Some interesting things came to light though. Craig you were dead right, the 700 hull is a good match for the 300, the window line seems exactly the same count and arrangement. (I still have to 'blank' a couple to match this aircraft, but I do that late in the process)Comments and suggestions are invited for further disguising the 700 as a 300, well big things anyway, lets not get down to counting rivets :) I have selectively removed some red hazard lines and other obvious differences I could spot from ANZ photos.ANZ1.jpgANZ2.jpg
Hi John,Was wondering how you are getting on with the Air New Zealand repaint? Looking good.

Ronny all ready started looking into it gone be a bit but I will get to it, hang in there.

Rich Sennett

Here we go, Rich beat me to it. AVSIM clearance was quicker than expectedAir New Zealand B737-700 NGX repaint as 300 Series ZK-NGDAvailable Now Download Link http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=163554Thumbnail-4.jpgNo INI file, this is fictional so that'd all be a moot point Rolling Eyes.gif I'll leave it up to you!But she did have eyebrow windows until recently and they look kinda right on the old girl so they'd be reccomended.No cheating with HGS into Wellington on a stormy night though eh guys :)