Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

hey Marijn, any word on the status of the Iberia repaint??
I'm going to be honest and say I still have to do the vc reg number and night textures, been very busy with school( yup, I'm a 14 year old teen).This weekend at the latest I'll finish her up and upload the whole shebang

I am having a problem getting Marcelos Argentina Aerolineas 700 to work.;It doesn't completely load properly. Every other Marcelo livery, including the Aerolineas 800 runs perfect.& I really like the 700 Aerolineas and would like to solve this problem so my Marcelo collection will be complete. Any suggestions would be appreciated.Here is a screenie of the loading result. I get no greenline 20 second countdown, and the sound is weird.pmdg700aerolineas.zip is the filename on AVSIM file library.
Hi:In the folder C: Program Files Microsoft Games Microsoft Flight Simulator X PMDG PMDG 737 NGX Aircraft copy any file. Ini measuring 10 kb and rename it to LV-CPH.iniTell me if it went well

I thought heck, I'll do it right away:Just uploaded it to avsim, I'll post the link when its available
no way thats awesome!!!thanks so much, the weekend would have been more than fine. Thanks so much, good luck with school!!

Max

PMDG 747X & 737NGX Pilot

Hi:In the folder C: Program Files Microsoft Games Microsoft Flight Simulator X PMDG PMDG 737 NGX Aircraft copy any file. Ini measuring 10 kb and rename it to LV-CPH.iniTell me if it went well
Sorry, I'm a little confused. Here is the list of files in the folder you specified. What should I do now? There are several files that begin LV-CPH.ini and there are a lot of files that are 10kbMarceloRepairFile.jpgThanks for your help.

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

Sorry, I'm a little confused. Here is the list of files in the folder you specified. What should I do now? There are several files that begin LV-CPH.ini and there are a lot of files that are 10kbThanks for your help.
Hi:Uninstall the old and install it again.Tell me if it went wellhttp://www.megaupload.com/?d=6JBOZH90Redards!

I thought heck, I'll do it right away:Just uploaded it to avsim, I'll post the link when its available
This is looks very good! It might be pushing a little bit, but could you make the tail just a little bit dirtier? If you don't have the time for it(darn schoolwink.png ) thats fine.

John beautiful new zealand pal, Timber looks great also. Chris BBJ is super classy bird, thanks.

Rich Sennett

Hi:Uninstall the old and install it again.Tell me if it went wellhttp://www.megaupload.com/?d=6JBOZH90Redards!
Perfecto! There might be something wrong with the AVSIM file, because I uninstalled and re-downloaded from AVSIM to no avail. But then again I may have had some corrupted ini files. Anyhow, thanks for the help. My Marcelo collection is complete!

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

I am having a problem getting Marcelos Argentina Aerolineas 700 to work.;It doesn't completely load properly. Every other Marcelo livery, including the Aerolineas 800 runs perfect.& I really like the 700 Aerolineas and would like to solve this problem so my Marcelo collection will be complete. Any suggestions would be appreciated.Here is a screenie of the loading result. I get no greenline 20 second countdown, and the sound is weird.2011-11-21_11-57-0-863.jpgpmdg700aerolineas.zip is the filename on AVSIM file library.
I have this problem when I fly in multiplayer.

Here we go, Rich beat me to it. AVSIM clearance was quicker than expectedAir New Zealand B737-700 NGX repaint as 300 Series ZK-NGDAvailable Now Download Link http://library.avsim...php?DLID=163554Thumbnail-4.jpgNo INI file, this is fictional so that'd all be a moot point Rolling Eyes.gif I'll leave it up to you!But she did have eyebrow windows until recently and they look kinda right on the old girl so they'd be reccomended.No cheating with HGS into Wellington on a stormy night though eh guys :)
Thanks so much John, its been a long time coming. Now im happy Straight Face.gif

Hi guys, I made a little nostalgia repaint of the pre 2006 transavia colors.It is not perfect (edit: but close to... tongue.png) and I have very little time because I'm working on the next project, but since nobody has done it yet I decided to do a repaint of Transavia 737-700 PH-XRY.If anybody is interested I'll upload to the Avsim file servers, or if a "full time" repainter wants to have a go at perfecting, I will be happy to provide the layered psd files.Edit: I forgot to note; the repaint is entirely hand drawn, has customized wings, VC number plate and all the logos on the ground equipment vehicles...Anthony Vostransavia7.jpgtransavia5.jpg
I'll upload her anyway....

Banner_eu_anthony.jpg