Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Nice livery Christian !
Thanks! For your information. The Timbers Jet has just been uploaded as well as the Norwegian 737.
I'm glad you posted it here so I could thank you for an awesome repaint Christian. I can't wait to fly with it. :)
Kirstoffer, thanks a lot for your comment. The wait shouldn't take too long any more.20111125151kti86ajexp.jpgPrague loves you! How do you feel? smile.pngTravel Service's Prague Airport logo jet is on the way to library too.best regards,

Hi people,I found some time to look for a 737/738 airberlin livery had nothing what meets my needs, i have even taken the brush in the hand. Here is the result.737-700sendfile.php?Location=AVSIM&Proto=file&ImageID=295930sendfile.php?Location=AVSIM&Proto=file&ImageID=295929sendfile.php?Location=AVSIM&Proto=file&ImageID=295928737-800sendfile.php?Location=AVSIM&Proto=file&ImageID=295931sendfile.php?Location=AVSIM&Proto=file&ImageID=295932sendfile.php?Location=AVSIM&Proto=file&ImageID=295933Downloadlink 737-700: http://library.avsim...php?DLID=163619Downloadlink 737-800: http://library.avsim...php?DLID=163620This text was translated by google translator. sorry but my english is even worse.

I made a few -800 liveries myself too(though I only released one), but I am yet to find a -700 livery for the NGX ;-) that's why this livery got a slight priority on my schedule right now.
Oh ######, excuse me Thomas, the in the JPEG it looked like an 800 on first sight, but now I look closer it indeed is a 700, so, thanks Whistle.gif

Thanks! For your information. The Timbers Jet has just been uploaded as well as the Norwegian 737.Kirstoffer, thanks a lot for your comment. The wait shouldn't take too long any more.best regards,
Thank you for timbers, the Norwegian and soon Jettime. Virtual beer to you!

Thanks! For your information. The Timbers Jet has just been uploaded as well as the Norwegian 737. Kirstoffer, thanks a lot for your comment. The wait shouldn't take too long any more.20111125151kti86ajexp.jpgPrague loves you! How do you feel? smile.pngTravel Service's Prague Airport logo jet is on the way to library too.best regards,
Thank you for taking the time for this great achievement of this 'Portland Timbers'. Great work !

*Arkham City aquired* All repaints shelved. System drivers updated and tuned for the game....in other words, leaving the Flight Sim world for a bit. See you all in a few weeks. Happy Thanksgiving!
okmay the force be with youdont vorget our pussy ;-)i play battlefield 3

Thanks for FlyDubai paint im%20Not%20Worthy.gif  amazing ! I hope FlyTampa brings  OMDB rebootedI hope this one the beutyfuls russia  paintNordStar Praying.gif20977m.jpgbest regrads
Check http://www.avsim.su/...a-samoletov-78/best regards,Bob

Guest Flyingnut

Air Berlin seems to be a popular livery subject. How about this one?

One livery that has been absent especially for the Eastern European simmers is the Tarom 737-700WL. If anyone can do that it would be greatly appreciated!2018830.jpg

Marius Petrascu