Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

PrivatAir Livery for PMDG Boeing 737-800NGX WLBased on the actual airline PrivatAir and their Boeing 738Q for private flying ! Unfortunately I couldn't replicate the real airline configuration but I am sure there is a way to do it.The 738Q I repainted is based on the D-APBC model PrivatAir has witch has been seen with slight changes during the years of service with them....To download the PTP just click here and enjoy the livery ;) http://www.maiochine...GX_800WL_PT.zip2_MarioChahine_PrivateAir_B738.jpg3_MarioChahine_PrivateAir_B738.jpg4_MarioChahine_PrivateAir_B738.jpg1_MarioChahine_PrivateAir_B738.jpg

PrivatAir Livery for PMDG Boeing 737-800NGX WL
Thank you sir! Been waiting for this one for a long time :)

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

Hi,

I've done a airberlin repaint for a few months ago.

Here ist the update 2.0:

abbc3c6k02.jpg

dabbc1ghj2x.jpg

Also i've done the airberlin "flying home for christmas" livery. (D-ABMC)

fhfcc5jyc.jpg

I'm sorry for the wrong "Santa Claus" on the tail but there is'nt a good picture in the web yet. I'll bring this up to date if any good pictures are available. ;)

You can get both liverys in the database of the "FS-Flightcrew.de" forum. Enjoy your flight. ;)

Daniel

hey guys....please somebody can make the texture of 737-800 SFP of WEBJET... the new airplane of WEBJET800WEBJET.jpg
Oh nice i hope so ! cool.png

CS-TQUNice ! have you an real photo for me (CS-TQU ) ? I have seen on wikipedia its on the fleet , deleviry on Monday ?--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ex airberlin and SkyAirlines ! nice to see the second Aerolineas Argentinas 738W , bye bye D-ABBZ and TC-SKC>http://www.flugzeugb....php?id=1103273 http://www.flugzeugb...ow.php?id=11286http://www.flugzeugb....php?id=1084111best regrads

Hi Pharoah and thanks for that. Do you use any good sceneries of the Island destinations ?And thanks petedob, it's great to see screenies of ones work on someone else's machine .... took me a minute or two to prove to myself it wasn't a photo of the real a/c LOL!
hey mateThere isn't much in the way of updated scenery in fsx for Fiji other than the default, however there are a lot of smaller airports (in Fiji) which are missing :( I tried asking one of the scenery designers on the ozx forum but he isn't into designing any more - the best available is for FS9 however when I try to incorporate into FSX, you end up with airports in mountains and stuff.There is a pacific mesh available at Flightsim.com which does help significantly however the short answer to your question is no. I know pacific island simulations (I think is the name) is a small fsx scenery designer doing up airports but they haven't responded to my request for Fiji, however they are doing other airports around the pacific.The beauty of flying for Air Pac is the ability to take the -700's into small pac island airports.if you do find any, please let me know.