Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Cool, could you keep me in the loop by quoting one of my texts or something Kristoffer, thank you!
It's out. :) lnrnu.zip on avsim, also 800WL and 600 out. lnrrj.zip and sedor.zip

It's out. :) lnrnu.zip on avsim, also 800WL and 600 out. lnrrj.zip and sedor.zip
Thank you so much sir, very strange zip names, will check out now!

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

I've made a grid to help us nOObs with alignment issues. I've added color to help identify where the separate sections merge. Hope this helps. Open the psd, select all and copy the entire layer, then paste it into the paint kit in your "paint guides" folder. Set the blend mode to multiply or another to allow it to overlay the paint kit without obstructing the view too much. You can turn the grid on and off like any other layer.I'm hoping this will help in determining where things stretch, distort, bend and break.
Cool thanks. Something I've been doing in small scale here and there, but certainly not across the entire structure, wow! Too bad the upload seems to be down. Yeah the aligning part usually took like 90% of my time... a nightmare.sig.gif

Hi Gustav!Please, please, please could you do a Thomson 737-800 for us UK simmer's to fly? Praying.gifMany thanks!RichardFile:Thomsonfly_b737-800_g-fdza_arp.jpg

Hi Gustav!Please, please, please could you do a Thomson 737-800 for us UK simmer's to fly? Praying.gifMany thanks!RichardFile:Thomsonfly_b737-800_g-fdza_arp.jpg
Check avsim my friend thomson has been done already

I've searched Steve, but can't find a Thomson (not TUI or neos) file for the PMDG 737 NGX Livery Manager in Avsim Worried.gif