Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

just upped SI One to avsim (filename bruno.zip, search for "bozo"), next to come up is the entire Turkish Airlines fleet (should be around 20 paints):bb2.jpg

si hot lookin but who is going to see that bod at 35,000ft don't get me wrong Ithink its pretty ccol luv to see someone put that out Darth Mop.

airitaly B737-700 WLAvailable NowDownload Link http://library.avsim...php?DLID=164011promo_H.jpg
Thank you John very nice,like all your Paints ! im%20Not%20Worthy.gif@ RichThank you for your effort, but the white color looks in your Paints very unnatural.It looks kind of no metallic luster, especially the BBJ Paints.Can this be changed?Thanks anyway for your Paints!You're on the right track !

just upped SI One to avsim (filename bruno.zip, search for "bozo"), next to come up is the entire Turkish Airlines fleet (should be around 20 paints):bb2.jpg
Nice, how did you make it? I thought the painters here said that there weren't enough high-res pictures on the internet...VERY nice looking, Thoughwink.png

I think to have read that switching livery it will lead to modify the specific setting of a plane, for instance the panel state or the HUD.Is there perhaps a way to switch livery without having the above mentioned consequences ? Above all the panel state, I never use the HUD instead.Thx
Anyone on that please ?Thx

Hi folks!I was wondering if the world has forgotten the wonderful Estonian Air. I know it has no NG's but it would be a great plus to have a -600, -700 or -800 with or without winglets... Whatever the painter feels best...Hope to hear from someone soon!Happy landings!Andrew

I made one when the paint kit was brand new.... A search on avsim will yield more results.

Nice, how did you make it? I thought the painters here said that there weren't enough high-res pictures on the internet...VERY nice looking, Thoughwink.png
Hi, I used various pictures from airliners (DOT) net and flickr, so it was possible to paint it, keep in mind that I didn't have a picture that had the size of 6000px, but still, I think the quality is rather enough for most people, I've also uploaded a psd file of the picture in a clean state including all titles on the picture so if you want to paint an AI aircraft or something like that you can easily use it - sadly my website is still offline but you can download it as soon as it's opened again (probably tommorow)the repaint has been released with the new avsim cylce btw, just search for "bruno.zip" or author "bozo" ;)greets from frosty Germany,Johnny

Darth great job started looking into this found a site with some huge pictures but no need now saved ne a ton of work, super job

Rich Sennett

I hope so!best regards
that one will be part of my SunExpress fleet, but that could take some time until I start painting it
Darth great job started looking into this found a site with some huge pictures but no need now saved ne a ton of work, super job
uhm do you have a link for me please?