Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Could you do an SI without the Southwest stuff in the background, because I really hate Southwest's look...
I didn't quiet catch your request? if you want the plain picture without windows etc I've uploaded it to my website which will be reopened tommorow, it's a psd file
for some reasons your colors look a bit too strong, but I think it's caused by the environment textures you are using, also N922WN does not have an antenna, deactivate it using the FMC

2011-12-9_16-27-4-249-1.jpgThomas Vandermeiren's Aer Lingus repaint. Thanks Thomas, I've had a lot of fun flying this one around.Pete

Beautiful shots Ronny and a great repaint for sure, Pete whats up with that lingus shot lol your a mad man im Not Worthy.gif

Rich Sennett

Chris, for wing decals you need to use a different texture from the wing. It requires a bit of play with aplhachannel though.

Thanks Darth Mop.Pete
I will also paint SkyEurope "Adriana" which is allready available for the POSKY one, maybe you'll like that one too :)

Darth Mop the first 3 pics one the ones that I took on my first flight with this beautiful model which gaives us all a sense of humor, the one my petedob is not mine. Once again apologize for the misunderstanding about not naming the author of the repaint, please except, because with you painters have made this ngx series even more enjoyuable and just simply beautiful and out of sight.Regards, Ronny

Would it be possible to get the Sports Illustrated paint for the 800 WL or non Winglet? Thanks so much as I would love to add it to my collection, but don't have the 6/7 yet.Thanks either way.

i know they have been done, but before SP1 and unsure if still usable. Can anyone do these or update them?Thanks

Would it be possible to get the Sports Illustrated paint for the 800 WL or non Winglet? Thanks so much as I would love to add it to my collection, but don't have the 6/7 yet.Thanks either way.
sorry, I don't paint fictional paints anymore

sorry, I don't paint fictional paints anymore
Alight. Thanks for the contribution anyways though. It would be sad if I bought the 6/7 just for that paint and the Portland Timbers one....but ahh.....tis the season. Might just go ahead and dump some more money into this hobby. Wife won't be to happy about it though...lol

well as I said, I will also paint the SkyEurope Adriana scheme for the 700, but I'm sure there are lots of paints from other painters comin up for the -700 :)anyway, 20bucks isnt that much ;)