Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Here is an update for the X-Mas plane which has done someone in germany for us.

Here's a BA 737-600 with new BA colours. It's a fictional paint of G-DOCN(737-400) I've used and edited some of the BA texture's from PMDG's BA 737-800WL.Its being uploaded to Avsim as I'm typing so should be on tomorrow.

Gavin Price

I will paint a Virgin Blue "Gilette" paint for the 738, also my website should be finished and up tommorow so AI painters and co can get the bar refaeli SI One (cleaned) picture for their own use

CHINA EASTERN B737-700Expo 2010 LiveryAvailable NowDownload Link http://library.avsim...php?DLID=164245Thumbnail-6.jpgCE1_H.jpg
Awesome repaints, and thanks for the two Virgin/Pacific Blue liveries.Any chance of the "Airline of Virgin Blue Livery" livery. It is on all the PacBlue VH- registered aircraft.Example is below..Thanks in advance mate!58468_1314702584.jpg

Here's a BA 737-600 with new BA colours. It's a fictional paint of G-DOCN(737-400) I've used and edited some of the BA texture's from PMDG's BA 737-800WL.Its being uploaded to Avsim as I'm typing so should be on tomorrow.
Dan,Your repaint looks great (thanks for creating it):2011-12-17_5-12-0-715.jpg

Dan,Your repaint looks great (thanks for creating it):2011-12-17_5-12-0-715.jpg
Correction - Gavin, thanks for the repaint.

both repaint s british airways and pacific Blue are coming into my hanger thanks a lot guys Ronny

Awesome repaints, and thanks for the two Virgin/Pacific Blue liveries.Any chance of the "Airline of Virgin Blue Livery" livery. It is on all the PacBlue VH- registered aircraft.Example is below..Thanks in advance mate!58468_1314702584.jpg
Hi JamesYeah OK I'll do another PacBlue with that current livery. I guess they'll all end up with a new white livery soon enough, which will be a pity.CheersJohn

Hi JamesYeah OK I'll do another PacBlue with that current livery. I guess they'll all end up with a new white livery soon enough, which will be a pity.CheersJohn
Huh?

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

Huh?
Well this is a pretty good clue .... Polynesian Blue gets renamed and new livery. I'm going to miss those red planes.4edeb363a0644f33bb1255c4767f2254-plane-wide.jpg

I have been trying to install the extra livery but having this problem.After selecting the livery from the Livery Manager i get the message of Extracting the file and then within a second,the message comes up from PMDG Livery Manager thast it has stopped and the options are to debug or close the program.Can anyone please help if you have seen this?CheersEdwin

baa0.jpgba0002.jpghere we go GMAN 1986 a beautiful British Airways 737-600 thanks a lot Ronny

I have been trying to install the extra livery but having this problem.After selecting the livery from the Livery Manager i get the message of Extracting the file and then within a second,the message comes up from PMDG Livery Manager thast it has stopped and the options are to debug or close the program.Can anyone please help if you have seen this?CheersEdwin
EdwinWhat version of the livery manager are you running ? You can see the version number in the titlebar of the Livery Manager, it should be v1.09You are getting a program error in Livery Manager and no that's not normal. And is this a particular livery giving problems or any livery ?Also, please put your real name in you sig as per forum rules. Also some basic info there about your computer, OS and FSX setup can help us help you.