Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

jbb1.jpgjbb2.jpgjbb0.jpgthanks Rich Sennett for giving us this beautiful model took it out today from Columbus Georgia into fly tampa rebooted landed visual on runway 1r andperformed beautifuly. thanks a lot man and hang in their, Ronny

Arghhh... say it ain't so
Afraid so Dennis. Since Air New Zealand now owns a stake in Virgin Aus, I think they must have all this white paint left over. I am going to miss the red livery, that is for sure.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

With FSDT coverage of the Hawaii islands, I would LOVE to have an Aloha livery available for the NGX.I know they've stopped operations, but I'd still like to revive those times in FSX :wub:Can anyone please create this for the NGX? Or if it already exists, point me to it?79897739_fbe304a143.jpg

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

okay guys, I haven't reopened my website yet (i have probs with the script) but I hope to be finished tommorow, meanwhile you can download a clean psd of the SI One paint for those who want to paint AI planes, or his own rendition of SI One, I've created to separate layers for the titles and the picture, excuse the wrong plane reg, couldn't find the font I used when I created the paint, but if you're familiar with Southwest you'll surely find the correct font. Full size of 7000px for this one, hope you'll like or need it ^_^DL (10MB)http://valleyofthewo...vectors/bar.zipbarxd.jpg

okay guys, I haven't reopened my website yet (i have probs with the script) but I hope to be finished tommorow, meanwhile you can download a clean psd of the SI One paint for those who want to paint AI planes, or his own rendition of SI One, I've created to separate layers for the titles and the picture, excuse the wrong plane reg, couldn't find the font I used when I created the paint, but if you're familiar with Southwest you'll surely find the correct font. Full size of 7000px for this one, hope you'll like or need it ^_^DL (10MB)http://valleyofthewo...vectors/bar.zipbarxd.jpg
GREAT! I'm sure I'll like her it! LOL.gif

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

With FSDT coverage of the Hawaii islands, I would LOVE to have an Aloha livery available for the NGX.I know they've stopped operations, but I'd still like to revive those times in FSX :wub:Can anyone please create this for the NGX? Or if it already exists, point me to it?79897739_fbe304a143.jpg
There is an Aloha in the PMDG website for aircraft liveries downloads...Carlitos Colon

Lets see if you guys can try this on for size:If I had the PS skills, I would have created one already. Since I have the Alaska Wild Seafood livery, it would be awfully nice to have this too.- Rodney J.

Rodney E. Jacobs

Rodney, please use the search function.http://forum.avsim.net/topic/340475-pmdg-737ngx-livery-availability/page__view__findpost__p__2171244its in the avsim library.

EdwinWhat version of the livery manager are you running ? You can see the version number in the titlebar of the Livery Manager, it should be v1.09You are getting a program error in Livery Manager and no that's not normal. And is this a particular livery giving problems or any livery ?Also, please put your real name in you sig as per forum rules. Also some basic info there about your computer, OS and FSX setup can help us help you.
I am using V1`.09 of the Livery Manager and the liveries I am trying to load are the ones from PMDG the standard ones such as PMDG_737NGX-900WL_KL.ptp.I have tried the others from the list as well with no success.My computer is an Intel core i7 2.93GHz with 9Gig memory. Running Windows 7, Service Pack 1.

I guess I didn't word it right.... Search gave me a goose egg.
Yeah, it didn't work for me either. I typed in "pretty green airplane" and nothing. Tried "portland timbers" and it came right up.

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg