Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Might as well. Would you be able to find me that Tabarak logo in vectors? Some sorta official PDF file with their logo in it should do. It will speed up the process. Shoot me a PM should you find one.

I've bene worling on a fictional BMI repaint, I'm finishing it off now. Should be on avsim shortly:
Oh I like! I will miss the BMI livery when they finally merge into BA :Worried:Kimberly Richmond-Jones

I've bene worling on a fictional BMI repaint, I'm finishing it off now. Should be on avsim shortly:
Hi Marijn ,Great !!! Looking forward to that one.Hopefully a B737-800 version (too) ?Thanks a lot !!!Tom.

Bulgaria Air Boeing 737-700NG...This livery is fictional as the airline used to operate Boeing 737-300s and 500s and yet I tried to make it look as close to the original livery as possible.I took the liberty to add a few small modifications as well. Should be available at AVSIM Library shortly.pmdg737bulgariaair.jpgDedicated to all Bulgarian people around the globe.Happy new year and enjoy...

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

Guest JS41
Bulgaria Air Boeing 737-700NG...This livery is fictional as the airline used to operate Boeing 737-300s and 500s and yet I tried to make it look as close to the original livery as possible.I took the liberty to add a few small modifications as well. Should be available at AVSIM Library shortly.pmdg737bulgariaair.jpgDedicated to all Bulgarian people around the globe.Happy new year and enjoy...
Thank you very much.Поздрави.

Hi Marijn ,Great !!! Looking forward to that one.Hopefully a B737-800 version (too) ?Thanks a lot !!!Tom.
Yup, that is the -800

That's a very nice repaint (and picture).

Pictures of Rich Sennet's latest release. Its available in the AVSIM PMDG General Forum/Alaska Airlines.com release thread.Rich - thanks so much for all of the repaints you have created.2011-12-30_7-38-2-77.jpg2011-12-30_7-41-31-308.jpg2011-12-30_7-49-50-897.jpg

Hi Ronny thanks brother. Sweet pictures as always Pete glad you like her.

Rich Sennett