Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Hello and thanks,The scenery is a custom photoreal of Bordeaux make by myself with FSET 'FS EathTiles)
MERCI beaucoup !

Please, from where to where to go with the (fantastic) Europe Airpost 737 the most often ?

GTX 1660 Ti

Please, from where to where to go with the (fantastic) Europe Airpost 737 the most often ?
Salut Edouard! Ben de Paris a Bamako par exemple.

Hello and a happy new year.I have just started working on one of the last Germania 737-700s still operating in the old cooperate identity.pmdg737ngxgmico7jfn2lh5.jpgpmdg737ngxgmils2pt8zb4j.jpgComments are welcome!Christian
wow.thx in advance.cant wait for that!

Thanks a lot for the comments guys. I have just uploaded the Germania livery to AVSIM, it should arrive there soon. FIlename to look for is 'pmdg_737ngx_700_germania.zip'. A few minor issues have been changed since I made the screenshots. :(Enjoy flying the livery.

Dunno if you already noticed it... But the TUISmile on the right hand side of your tail plane is backwards ;-)

Thanks a lot for the comments guys. I have just uploaded the Germania livery to AVSIM, it should arrive there soon. FIlename to look for is 'pmdg_737ngx_700_germania.zip'. A few minor issues have been changed since I made the screenshots. :(Enjoy flying the livery.
Please check the logo light it doesnt work!Thank you! :( Edited by oskar111