Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Hello fellow simmers... AND....repainters :(A livery in Maersk Air´s old colors as in this picture would be much appreciated. The company is unfortunately not existing anymore, but my father worked for this company for more than thirty years, from the early 70´ to 2005 I think. I went to work with him a lot of times, day and night shifts from when I was 10 years till I was 18..or 19... yes.... I was spoiled :( .... So...it could be great fun, for me and my own son...and my sisters son as well, if we could jump back into the "good old Maersk Air days" with PMDG´s NGX 737-700. :( Jesper

Edited by Djet

Please check the logo light it doesnt work!Thank you! :(
Thank you. I didn't experience that problem on my computer, but there's a new version on the way to the library, which fixes the mirrored logo on the right tail and adds an accurate airline option file. Maybe this fixes your problem.

Thank you. I didn't experience that problem on my computer, but there's a new version on the way to the library, which fixes the mirrored logo on the right tail and adds an accurate airline option file. Maybe this fixes your problem.
Thank you for your information. I will keep you informed if thereafter that problem exists or not.Regards Holger! Edited by oskar111

My new project :247562702.jpg

953791a4.gif

ASRock X58 Extreme 3 - i7 920 @ 4,4 Ghz - 12Go DDR3 Corsair - SSD Crucial M4 128 GO - MSI GTX 560 ti - Corsair HX620W - Saitek Pro Yoke - Track IR 4 - Windows 7 x64

Dunno if you already noticed it... But the TUISmile on the right hand side of your tail plane is backwards ;-)
Thanks, i have completely missed this mistake :( , well seen !!!! I will post an update soon ;-)

Paris to Bamako, why not !
Hi doudou!I'm very very happy with this repaint! The only annoying things that the 700 version does not exist on the ivao list. They only have the 737-300 from europe airport.PS: Which doudou are you? LoL

I'm finishing up a dirty Delta for the -700, if anyone is interested. I'll post a link when it is uploaded. Here are a few preview shots.fsx2012-01-0813-06-39-16-1.jpgfsx2012-01-0813-01-37-48-1.jpgfsx2012-01-0813-07-20-58-1.jpgfsx2012-01-0813-04-21-07-1.jpgfsx2012-01-0813-01-05-22-1.jpgfsx2012-01-0812-59-54-22-1.jpg

Chris Hicks

Thank you! This will look awesome! Been waiting for someone to tackle this!Joshua Smith

SkyEurope OM-NGP
Beautiful model. Unfortunately SkyEurope is bankrupt and so she will not fly in RL.

Regards,
Axel

I know that all too well... I spent many pleasurable hours with them, professionally and in travel and more.

Looks good so far. A very challenging repaint, good luck. Looking forward to see the end result :(. Keep up the good work!

I'm finishing up a dirty Delta for the -700, if anyone is interested. I'll post a link when it is uploaded. Here are a few preview shots.
If anyone's interested he says... as if anyone wouldn't be after seeing that work of art! im%20Not%20Worthy.gif

Coming soon.....
Excellent Steve (you youngsters won't remember this one!)Pete