Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

I'm finishing up a dirty Delta for the -700, if anyone is interested. I'll post a link when it is uploaded. Here are a few preview shots.fsx2012-01-0813-06-39-16-1.jpgChris Hicks
I like flying the Delta and I like weathered liveries, so Chris thank you very mych for this. Going to be my new favourite for the US flights. Edited by MMartinov

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

tell us all when its uploaded to avism, that will be a pretty sharp plane.

Or This beatifull livreis fot he BINTER CANARIAS COMPANYbinter-canarias-737-400-n483jc-05-tropical-cstko-sen-kdlr.jpg

Edited by LUCE30

hello I can do at night to see the lighted windows the seats.When I painted the 737-800 will also get the PSD night, but when I turn the lights appear dark windows.fsscr129.pngThanks and regards

Edited by NCX405

Thank you. I didn't experience that problem on my computer, but there's a new version on the way to the library, which fixes the mirrored logo on the right tail and adds an accurate airline option file. Maybe this fixes your problem.
Now it works thank you! Looks wonderfull! Edited by oskar111

Any one up for this one :D?40368903.jpg94260854.jpgAirSpringfield still uses B732s :D

Edited by killkenny1

Or This beatifull livreis fot he BINTER CANARIAS COMPANY
Never seen that binter livery before, just assumed that they only ranter ATR's. Would be fun doing island hops around the canaries in that the after takeoff and approach checklists would be merged in one. A google searched said they run from Tenerife (north) to La Palma, Fuerteventura and some UK destinations. So +1 for that livery please.

Great work Chris, all your paints are great... fancy doing a dirty Ryanair :D

AirSpringfield still uses B732s :D
They've placed an order for 10 738s, which will be delivered in the middle of this year. :(

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Nice livery for Delta Airlines !

My new project :247562702.jpg
Thanks !I absolutely love this livery of Alaska Airlines.Good Luck !

I usually fly delta so im going to try this luvery i think.Btw, 3291 posts and growing in this thread. Has anyone read it from page 1 ?

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."