Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Hey Everyone,Would anyone be interested in painting a -600 for Frontier Airlines? I know they only use Airbus, but it would be great to mimic their A318's and 19's and do mountain hops out west.Thanks in advance

Max

PMDG 747X & 737NGX Pilot

Hello all.A very very early preview of Southwest's Shamu. That's an image of my first attempt of loading the repaint into the sim, so all lines are not aligned at all or are in the wrong proportion. Don't worry I'll try to fix this in a million steps :(.swashamuprevi23u4m5g98f.jpgComments are welcome and Thanks to PMDG. I wasn't aware it needs a Ph. D. to create to paint :( (don't take it serious).best regards,ChristianEdit: Just figured out that Chris Hicks started to work on this one, I don't want interfer with his work. Off to the recycle bin... :( .

Edited by Lindbergh22

Hello all.A very very early preview of Southwest's Shamu. That's an image of my first attempt of loading the repaint into the sim, so all lines are not aligned at all or are in the wrong proportion. Don't worry I'll try to fix this in a million steps :(.swashamuprevi23u4m5g98f.jpgComments are welcome and Thanks to PMDG. I wasn't aware it needs a Ph. D. to create to paint :( (don't take it serious).best regards,ChristianEdit: Just figured out that Chris Hicks started to work on this one, I don't want interfer with his work. Off to the recycle bin... :( .
NO WAY!!! That looks fantastic! You need to finish it! Don't dare trash it!!! I was just getting started because I didn't think anyone else was working on it. Edited by JokersWild

Chris Hicks

Hughs Airwest 737-600 NGX has been uploaded to Avsim.
Thanks for the repaint Steve2012-1-15_15-1-38-963.jpg?t=1326662694Pete

Old Ozark Airlines for B737-600. Just need finishing touches.Steve

Steve Aull

hi everybody sorry for my english i'm french!!Money%20Eyes.gif !Is he possible to make this livery http://i64.servimg.c...83/16409610.jpg for one 737-700 without winglet because i fly alway in "COTAM" but i don't have the livery "COTAM" !! She is not tres difficult but I know nothing to make her!!! thank you very much for your ask or the -600 cargo without windows for the passengers!!!!please please please :( http://www.flickr.co...eng/5543156779/

Edited by ctm1071

I am not sure if this has been requested but can any of you talented painters make an Olympic Air 737-800? The new repaint is found on the airbus but would look nice on the PMDG 737 NGX :( . http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Olympic_air_A320_SX-OAI.JPGAlso, A 737-800 Aegean Airlines would be nice. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Boeing_737-300_Aegean_SX-BGW.jpg

NO WAY!!! That looks fantastic! You need to finish it! Don't dare trash it!!! I was just getting started because I didn't think anyone else was working on it.
Hello Chris,I'll keep on working on that repaint, I just gonna apply the brakes a bit. I am really having a hard time getting the line on the top of the fuselage aligned with the rest. It seems like the textures gets strechted a bit there and I have no idea to counteract this :( . I am eager to see your results! Getting the rest of all those curved lines aligned rest is more like trial and error, which is a bit time consuming but atleast it works out :(.William, thanks for your comment! :(Greets!

Hello Chris,I'll keep on working on that repaint, I just gonna apply the brakes a bit. I am really having a hard time getting the line on the top of the fuselage aligned with the rest. It seems like the textures gets strechted a bit there and I have no idea to counteract this :( . I am eager to see your results! Getting the rest of all those curved lines aligned rest is more like trial and error, which is a bit time consuming but atleast it works out :(.William, thanks for your comment! :(Greets!
Hope you finish soon! That repaint looks great.Btw, in some time, could you do a slightly rusty version? im getting tired of all these brand new polished repaints out there, i like the ones with some dirt on the wings and some scratched paint blum.gif kinda like the older Southwest one Jokerswild is doing, but i don't think hes adding dirt in the wings blum.gif

Hope you finish soon! That repaint looks great.Btw, in some time, could you do a slightly rusty version? im getting tired of all these brand new polished repaints out there, i like the ones with some dirt on the wings and some scratched paint blum.gif kinda like the older Southwest one Jokerswild is doing, but i don't think hes adding dirt in the wings blum.gif
My opinion is the same.

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller