Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

but we seemed to have missed out some European airlines which were early operators of the Boeing 737-800 such as Britannia Airways (in both England & Sweden)
I asked a while ago if anyone is able to do a repaint of this Britannia 737-800 without winglets G-BYNCregardsSteve Edited by smerriman

Steve Merriman

I for one when doing real repaints stick with what the real plane has winglet-wise and eybrow window-wise, so there goes.If there is a fictional repaint, tell me which variant you want.a Swiss shot, 600 for now, but since someone asked for an 800 (boooring blum.gif ) I will port it. Should not be hard.lx3.jpgSee more at https://picasaweb.google.com/102324775806106795634/SwissairNGXWIP

I was thinking of making a suggestion to simplify things for us PMDG 737 flyers.I know a lot of virtual pilots like flying the NGX (winglet) version of the B737 aircraft but there are a lot of us who also enjoy flying the NG (non winglet) version.Kimberly Richmond-Jones
You can manually add a repaint to your non-winglet version by creating a texture folder in the non winglet aircrafts folder and adding the appropriate text entry to the aircraft.cfg file.As far as what liveries I paint, I tend to paint the ones I'm most familiar with, which happen to be U.S. airlines. I try to branch out occasionally. Edited by JokersWild

Chris Hicks

As for what airlines are being painted, it might seem to us Europeans, that bigger part of US airlines are being painted, what with Delta, American, Southwest... while many European airlines (mentioned Excel, Britannia) are left out, but on the other hand, we have no idea how many outball US-side NG operators are left out. For example, until this fall, I had no idea that an airline by the name of Sunwing ever existed (admittedly in Canada, not the US), and likes of Xtra Airways or Vision Airlines are I would bet unknown to a European aviation enthusiast.Equally so US users might feel that US is quite covered with the likes of KLM, BA, Malev, Ryanair... painted, while he is missing his Miami Air and Direct Airways repaints...

I for one when doing real repaints stick with what the real plane has winglet-wise and eybrow window-wise, so there goes.If there is a fictional repaint, tell me which variant you want.a Swiss shot, 600 for now, but since someone asked for an 800 (boooring blum.gif ) I will port it. Should not be hard.See more at https://picasaweb.go.../SwissairNGXWIP
Hi Fabo ,I'm very sorry to be an 800-addict.Nevertheless , thanks a lot for your efforts to do an 800 WL.Kindest regards ,Tom.

As requested.Flysunwings 737-800WL almost ready for takeoff. Need some small fixes. Avaible soon.

Cool, C-FTJH is one of the planes I have the data for. Want me to make the inis for you?

I asked a while ago if anyone is able to do a repaint of this Britannia 737-800 without winglets G-BYNCregardsSteve
Hi Steve,Britannia is on my to-do list.

Gavin Price

As for what airlines are being painted, it might seem to us Europeans, that bigger part of US airlines are being painted, what with Delta, American, Southwest... while many European airlines (mentioned Excel, Britannia) are left out, but on the other hand, we have no idea how many outball US-side NG operators are left out. For example, until this fall, I had no idea that an airline by the name of Sunwing ever existed (admittedly in Canada, not the US), and likes of Xtra Airways or Vision Airlines are I would bet unknown to a European aviation enthusiast.Equally so US users might feel that US is quite covered with the likes of KLM, BA, Malev, Ryanair... painted, while he is missing his Miami Air and Direct Airways repaints...
One guesses when you paint an aircraft you paint the type of airline you prefer yourself – for example I have a friend who used to paint the PMDG MD11 and he painted a wonderful version of NovAir’s livery (the UK 1980’s airline, not the Swedish one) because he used to see them at his local airport so much.As for airlines like Vision, Xtra Airways and Sunwing Airlines I am aware those airlines, while they are very small in size they do make colourful additions and I often spot them when I am travelling around the world or on airliners.net at least. I often find it’s the smaller airlines that stand out in the crowd! :(
I asked a while ago if anyone is able to do a repaint of this Britannia 737-800 without winglets G-BYNCregardsSteve
I also asked for the repaint quite some time ago, but alas nothing – maybe someone would be kind enough to paint this fantastic livery :Love:Kimberly Richmond-Jones

Hello Igor,those are the wing lights. Seems to me you have them turned on.

Yeah nice one i'd like to see that classic!and the old ryanair if possible aswell .. i have asked before but i guess people are not so interested in the uk livieres which is ok im sure they will get done soon :)Steve

He's talking about the hairline crack on the front top, Peter. Search the forum for Line.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Oh that. Didnt even notice there, just saw the obwious light in the first picture and took it for the problem, sorry