Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

That looks "Sea-perbulous", Christian!

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Looks can be decieving on the winglets, since our minds tell us to look at the centers in a screenshot, and not where it needs to be looked in the paint. If you look at the cross, it is centered exactly. The top right portion of the horizontal line is just inside of the boudary, and the bottom left also just inside. I shake my head many times in aligning winglet graphics because like I said, it catches your eye one way in looking at it, but then you go to nudge it and see you can'tshouldn't. Hope that makes sense.Edit: To add to that, if you raise it, then you'd need to shrink the cross of course.
The excentricity is much more pronounced on the inside part of the winglet, not picured here, where it is off by as much as third to half the cross arm strength, on the outside it is just a pixel or two off, but noticeable in-sim. I do agree though that winglets are deceiving, especially if you need to match outer and inner part as in here. The curvature of the winglets plays against you in any case.

The excentricity is much more pronounced on the inside part of the winglet, not picured here, where it is off by as much as third to half the cross arm strength, on the outside it is just a pixel or two off, but noticeable in-sim. I do agree though that winglets are deceiving, especially if you need to match outer and inner part as in here. The curvature of the winglets plays against you in any case.
Ahh, yeah. It sure does. When I have shapes like you do there, and want to keep the border exact, I often adjust the two independantly. I align the colors borders and since like you pointed out on the curvature playing against you, I then reduce the size of the object (your +) for the internal side.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

lx6.jpgpacking for you guys. I won't be uploading it to avsim, at least for now, so expect a megaupload link tomorrow morning.

Keep ip the great work christian! I flew on shamu a couple years ago and have always fly it in the sim.

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

Looks great Christian. Can't wait to add her to my hangar.
Wow...the great maestro himselft :(. Thanks a lot John!
That looks great, please don't drop the project.
Thanks! No, don't worry. It's still progressing but there are a few things I won't be able to iron out.
That looks "Sea-perbulous", Christian!
Dan, thanks! :(
Keep ip the great work christian! I flew on shamu a couple years ago and have always fly it in the sim.
Great shot Christian !
Thanks William and Matthew. I haven't even flown with Southwest yet, so you are quite ahead of me Matthew :(.Here are few more shots. I am unsure if I can fix the little edge on top of the fuselage at the aft. Everything else is as perfect as I could get it.shamungx2djw7pi2cmx.jpgshamungx3ph8290z5fj.jpgshamungx40e5mfao4c2.jpgChristian

Hi ChristianMe personally i love the livery like that. perfect for my taste. i have tons of your liveries including all the NAX series. what u're doin is history...... !!!!!!!!

lx6.jpgpacking for you guys. I won't be uploading it to avsim, at least for now, so expect a megaupload link tomorrow morning.
I LOVE the look of this SWISS jet - great job, one can't wait to fly her :Party:Kimberly Richmond-Jones

Great lievery Christian. Maybe you could add some more wear and tear? i just love when they look "used"... thats what they are made for!

Regards,
Chris Volle

i7700k @ 4,7, 32gb ram, Win10, MSI GTX1070.