Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

SWISSpacking for you guys. I won't be uploading it to avsim, at least for now, so expect a megaupload link tomorrow morning.
Hi Fabo ,Superb !!! Excellent !!!Great job !!!But is there a registration number ?Thanks a lot !!!Kindest regards ,Tom.

Tom, yes, there is. Could be changed though if you really, really, need it different...

I LOVE the look of this SWISS jet - great job, one can't wait to fly her :Party:Kimberly Richmond-Jones
Thank you. Should I make you a no winglet version? :)Anyway sorry for the delay, I know I said it would be up in the morning, but I could not get to it till now.But it is up now: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MPELVPKT

THANKS A LOT for the Swiss livery!!!

Should I make you a no winglet version?
Any chance for a 700 or a 600?Thanks,Fabrice

Fabrice Lambert

This was actually originally a 600, so you can eventually expect that version.

Tom, yes, there is. Could be changed though if you really, really, need it different...Thank you. Should I make you a no winglet version? :)Anyway sorry for the delay, I know I said it would be up in the morning, but I could not get to it till now.But it is up now: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MPELVPKT
Link is Down -

That's cause Megaupload has been shutdown due to legal issues, reupload it somewhere else.

Edited by Santi871

megaload has been taken down by US authorities and arrests have been made in New Zealand. See the latest news bulletins.

oh my cannot wait for twa keep us all posted loe the oldies thanks you Ronny

Hello.Thanks for all the comments! Here's an update on and a few more images of Shamu. I have just uploaded the files to the AVSIM file library, it should arrive there any time today. Here are six more images who show the current and finale state.pmdg737ngxshakz91t3hq2u.jpgpmdg737ngxshazlr5c4tq1n.jpgpmdg737ngxshadqjl8kcxuz.jpgpmdg737ngxshaxn0ervyi21.jpgpmdg737ngxsha0xghijndz8.jpgpmdg737ngxsha83k9hz7xe4.jpgI tried to get the white line along fuselage to the top as smooth as I could get it, but somehow the mapping of the textures is a bit messed up there so the progression always looks a bit strange/sloppy. I hope you all can excuse this. If somebody has a solutiuon for this or knows how to to do it any better, let me know. I have included an airline option file which is based on the SWA one from PMDG and images I found on the web. So I can't claim that it's accurate :( .The file name to look for is pmdg_737ngx_700wl_swa_shamu.zip. I hope you guys have fun flying 'Shamu' around, would love to see some screenshots from time to time :( .

That's cause Megaupload has been shutdown due to legal issues, reupload it somewhere else.
What the hell. One good upload server there is and they shut it down. damnit.

Hello.Thanks for all the comments! Here's an update on and a few more images of Shamu. I have just uploaded the files to the AVSIM file library, it should arrive there any time today. Here are six more images who show the current and finale state. ...I tried to get the white line along fuselage to the top as smooth as I could get it, but somehow the mapping of the textures is a bit messed up there so the progression always looks a bit strange/sloppy. I hope you all can excuse this. If somebody has a solutiuon for this or knows how to to do it any better, let me know. I have included an airline option file which is based on the SWA one from PMDG and images I found on the web. So I can't claim that it's accurate :( .The file name to look for is pmdg_737ngx_700wl_swa_shamu.zip. I hope you guys have fun flying 'Shamu' around, would love to see some screenshots from time to time :( .
Christian, thank you very much!!!! One of the most beautiful paintings of the NGX!!! I'm already waiting at the AVSIM site.Beatiful, beautiful!!!

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller