Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

I was working on a dirty WestJet -600 and shelved it. Is anyone interested? Wouldn't take me too long to finish up.
Sure, man!!! Your dirty Westjet -800 is incredible. Let's see de "little sister". heheheheh

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller

Hi you reapeinters!Could someone please do an IBERIA fictional 738?Thanks,Christos
Hey, Im sure you know this already, but just in case, there is a -700 Iberia repaint on Avsim. You could fly that around until someones paints your upgrade.

Max

PMDG 747X & 737NGX Pilot

I was working on a dirty WestJet -600 and shelved it. Is anyone interested? Wouldn't take me too long to finish up.
Oh yeah, can't say no to one of the finest looking -600s out there in its dirty form :)

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Allright, here it is... Once again, this is a repaint i made for our VA when i had nothing better to do. Still, i like the end result and i share it here with you. I am not going to upload it to AVSIM because the folks that made the game seem to be... let's say, not as fun as their own game, they're picky it seems.Anyway, enjoy and click the picture to download!pmdg736ab.jpg

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Hi folks!I watch and use the forums, but haven't been a big poster. I've started to dabble again in Photoshop and decided to make a BBJ livery for the 737-600. It was refreshing to get back into painting since it's been a few years. I used to concentrate on combat air sims versus Flight Sim. I don't mind sharing the livery for the BBJ version below. Any recommendations on the best location to upload it and do I have to package it so it can be loaded with the livery manager. I'm an old Flight Simmer since the original Sublogic days...lol. That's when I originally started!Here's my initial stab at a private bird. The forum would not allow the URL address in a photo insert, so I'll try the URL address to my Microsoft Live album location. If the link does not work, I'll have to retry. It's a public link.https://skydrive.liv...30BDD0FF7E0!125

Edited by SRAces

Stephan Faessler has posted a nice 600 NGX repaint (Flexiair) to the Avsim Library:2012-1-27_20-4-46-688.jpgPete

Edited by petedob

Figured out how to post the photo here using the image tool.737-600BBJ.jpg

Hey Pete, that is an awesome paintjob, i love it!
I wish I could take credit for making it. Stephan really nailed some of the graphics to create a beautiful paint scheme.To all the NGX repainters in this forum, thank you, you have helped refine the flight sim experience for many.Pete Edited by petedob

I'd just like to give a big thank-you to all the painters here, whose work brings me so much joy. And since Christian said he would like to see some screenshots of his Shamu in action:-2012-jan-22-013.jpg-2012-jan-22-018.jpg

Any chance can someone do the 737-7 non-winglets in Dan Air scheme pleeeeeease?dan737.jpgTa!

Edited by elgan