Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Hi,all painters, it is possible to have B737-700W Virgin Australia Airlines ?658731327576843.jpg

McCarter,That scheme does not look difficult to reproduce. Let me work on one and I'll see if I can have it ready to upload tomrrow sometime. I will post some screen shots here when I have it done and am assuming that it's the 700 model pictured you were looking for. I apologize to the group for not signing my name earlier. I guess I didn't realize that was a rule. Been out of the forum scene for a few years.Sincerely,Steve StubbsUSAF (retired)

Edited by SRAces

Is there any chance we will see a fictional Olympic Air or Aegean 737-800?
Hei everclearI have some of OAAndreas

Does any body know of Air tran 800/900 livery for the 737? I have been looking everywhere for it and cant seem to find it. Thanks Corey

Does any body know of Air tran 800/900 livery for the 737? I have been looking everywhere for it and cant seem to find it. Thanks Corey
There is one for the 700WL, but not for the 800/900...

Very nice!.. where can I download the file? I did not locate it in the Avsim library. Edited by evercllear

Here's my attempt to reproduce the Virgin Australia 737-700 NGX as requested by McCarter. His picture from the previous page is below. I couldn't find the Virgin logo online to exactly match the tail logo in the picture he supplied, but I came close drawing 2/3 of it by hand. It's late and I need to hit the sack. I will work on doing the night textures later today (Sunday) and get the whole file uploaded on the AVSIM library. I just thought I would post a couple of shots before turning in. I decided to work on it late this evening and wanted to get the basic textures built.I'll reply to this post when I have it uploaded.Steve StubbsUSAF (retired)McCarter's photo:658731327576843.jpgMy reporduction attempt:737-700NGX_VA-1.jpg737-700NGX_VA-2.jpg

Very nice!.. where can I download the file? I did not locate it in the Avsim library.
Here the rar file

Nice Job on the Virgin Australia Steve your Really Cranking them out i better get my Requests in Quick ;-) What Was Your AFSC ?????

Very nice!.. where can I download the file? I did not locate it in the Avsim library.
Sent me your e-mail and I will sent you the file