Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

I Wonder what the Dudes were Smokin When they named this airline :(
Nothing special I would assume, they probably thought it was a perfectly logical name for an airline that would fly tourists to the island of Phuket, Thailand :(

Hi Marty!I started out as a 326X1 (avionics repair on F-111s) and cross trained into the 205X0 (Electronic Intelligence) career field. So I started out as a maintenance guy for 3 tours and then was an aircrew non-maintenance type for for the rest of my career. Here's my favorite bird below in FSX. The one on the left...lol. Have a little over 5,000 hours in her. I wish one of the payware folks would do a detailed version so I would have a good 3d cockpit. The bird below is from the Historic Jetliners Group.Steve Stubbs(USAF retired)RC-135.jpg

All,The Virgin Australia livery below is now available in the AVSIM library. Enjoy!Steve Stubbs737-700NGX_VA-2.jpg

All,The Virgin Australia livery below is now available in the AVSIM library. Enjoy!Steve Stubbs
It´s for the -700 or am I wrong on this? I´ll take her out for an flight from Brisbane to Launcheston during the week. :(

I did a series of 6 Air Canada textures over the weekend for the -800WL, they are available in the Avsim library now.-Air Canada Old Colours -Air Canada New Colours (White)-Air Canada New Colours (all teal)-Air Canada Jetz-Air Canada Tango -Air Canada ExpressTango.jpg

Edited by HWallace

Ryanair old colors. Non-wingleted version included!http://library.avsim...crp&DLID=165489FS-2012-jan-28-008.jpg
You beauty, thank you so very much i have been waiting for this for a whileThanks Ste
Here's my attempt to reproduce the Virgin Australia 737-700 NGX as requested by McCarter. His picture from the previous page is below. I couldn't find the Virgin logo online to exactly match the tail logo in the picture he supplied, but I came close drawing 2/3 of it by hand. It's late and I need to hit the sack. I will work on doing the night textures later today (Sunday) and get the whole file uploaded on the AVSIM library. I just thought I would post a couple of shots before turning in. I decided to work on it late this evening and wanted to get the basic textures built.I'll reply to this post when I have it uploaded.Steve StubbsUSAF (retired)McCarter's photo:658731327576843.jpgMy reporduction attempt:737-700NGX_VA-1.jpg737-700NGX_VA-2.jpg
WOW thats amazing

Steve,Thanks for the comments! I've painted for years with Photoshop, but never have submitted anything publicly. This one was the first. If you have the basic template, the painting in not the hard part. The only challenge on the Virgin Australia 737-700WL was getting that "Virgin" logo on the tail to line up across 3 different sections (tail and 2 fuselage pieces) on each side. I'm not 100% happy with it, but it's acceptable for now.Cheers!

Steve thx for the TWA it ROCKS.... Does anyone want to make a 737-700,800 or 900 of National Airline... Here a pic of a AI I have in FSX.... Perferr a 900 but any one of those would do LOL....Carlitos Colon