Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Very nice Chris can't wait to add that paint to my hanger. Hopefully at some point you feel like trying Maryland one. Thanks again. Tony Slattery

Chris, your repaints are absolutely top notch, especially the "dirty" ones. Maybe at some point or another you could take a stab at one of these?

Chris, your repaints are absolutely top notch, especially the "dirty" ones. Maybe at some point or another you could take a stab at one of these?
Lone Star will be done. The only reason I haven't done it already is because it would technically be a fictional livery, since Lone Star One is a -300 model, but I won't tell if you won't. Maryland, on the other hand, I think might drive me further into madness. I'm not sure if I'm up to that challenge yet! Arizona One is on my maybe list too.

Chris Hicks

Just don't zoom in on it TOO closely! :Worried:Well, there will be updates for my ENTIRE Southwest family to go along with New Mexico One. Fellow repainter and author of the superb Shamu repaint, Christian Mohr, provided me with the name of the correct font for the tail. And being OCD about details, I had to change the whole fleet. While I was at it, I made a few small changes to a couple of them.I'll finish up New Mexico first, then I'll start replacing the others on Avsim. Thanks for all the feedback!fsx2012-01-3113-00-51-30.jpg
Chris, fabulous work. I am looking forward to download this one and the corrections. Makes your SWA fleet look perfect now. :-)Reagrding Maryland One: I had a long look at this one and not that you have to align all those squares on the different parts of the textures no the right side is totally different from the left. Not only the colours are inverted :-/. Edited by Lindbergh22

I have started working on SunExpress' TC-SUU and a version of SunExpress Germany (D-ASXS) is in the works too.previewsxs1vrw0czku35.jpg

I would PayPal money for the Florida One. Would have to be the 800 though, lol, as I have yet to buy the 6/7.

Edited by William J.S.S

McCarter,That scheme does not look difficult to reproduce. Let me work on one and I'll see if I can have it ready to upload tomrrow sometime. I will post some screen shots here when I have it done and am assuming that it's the 700 model pictured you were looking for. I apologize to the group for not signing my name earlier. I guess I didn't realize that was a rule. Been out of the forum scene for a few years.Sincerely,Steve StubbsUSAF (retired)
Thanks so much !
Here's my attempt to reproduce the Virgin Australia 737-700 NGX as requested by McCarter. His picture from the previous page is below. I couldn't find the Virgin logo online to exactly match the tail logo in the picture he supplied, but I came close drawing 2/3 of it by hand. It's late and I need to hit the sack. I will work on doing the night textures later today (Sunday) and get the whole file uploaded on the AVSIM library. I just thought I would post a couple of shots before turning in. I decided to work on it late this evening and wanted to get the basic textures built.I'll reply to this post when I have it uploaded.Steve StubbsUSAF (retired)McCarter's photo:658731327576843.jpgMy reporduction attempt:737-700NGX_VA-1.jpg737-700NGX_VA-2.jpg
Hi Steve,Thank you very much !Great work !
Just don't zoom in on it TOO closely! :Worried:Well, there will be updates for my ENTIRE Southwest family to go along with New Mexico One. Fellow repainter and author of the superb Shamu repaint, Christian Mohr, provided me with the name of the correct font for the tail. And being OCD about details, I had to change the whole fleet. While I was at it, I made a few small changes to a couple of them.I'll finish up New Mexico first, then I'll start replacing the others on Avsim. Thanks for all the feedback!fsx2012-01-3113-00-51-30.jpg
Great livery !Good luck !

Darker Darker Darker!
The BMI blue will be darker. Trust me...LOL. I'm to picky to release a livery that does not match real world colors. It will be tweaked to match as close as possible. This is one of my favorite liveries that I have used for years on other flight sim 737s. I saw one other BMI released for the 800 model (I think) and it didn't have the faded union jack on the bottom of the vertical fin. That area was just white. So I decided to tackle this one and make the 737-500 version to work with the 737-600. Thanks for the imput...

Any chance one of you genii can pull one of these out of the bag?http://en.wikipedia....ng_P-8_PoseidonShouldn't be too hard; it's mostly white! It'll go nicely with the P-8 by Ioan Blidariu that is in the libraryLoving all of these liveries. Amazing work, and fast. Keep it up painters!bestjake

Edited by quadraspleen

JAKE EYRE
It's a small step from the sublime to the ridiculous...Napoleon Bonaparte
newSigBetaTeam.gif
lancairuk.jpg

I have started working on SunExpress' TC-SUU and a version of SunExpress Germany (D-ASXS) is in the works too.previewsxs1vrw0czku35.jpg
PARTY!!!! thx a LOT Christian. :( :D

Lookin' good, Christian!New Mexico One has departed for the Avsim library. Should be available in a few hours. fsx2012-02-0118-47-05-21.jpg

Chris Hicks

Lookin' good, Christian!New Mexico One has departed for the Avsim library. Should be available in a few hours.fsx2012-02-0118-47-05-21.jpg
Thanks a lot for taking the time to make that! It looks really nice. Can't wait to get it.Joshua Smith

I was thinking of installing a livery for the first time and I downloaded the KLM 800 Winglets one. Is there a way of finding out before I install it (and of not afterwards) what exactly is different from the default PMDG House version? The KLM does have an * behind so it does have specific options installed.. but I'd like to know which...EDITInstalled the KLM livery and there is no information on what is changed. The changes in the VC are obvious (different MPC and other secondary gauges) but I have no clue at ALL what settings are changed using the PMDG options menu in the FMC, which makes using the plane a bit of a gamble... I loaded the House settings into the KLM to make sure everything goes as planned but I'd rather get a list of changes so I know what to expect...

Edited by Guest