Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

I know this one exists on avsim, but it isn't in ptp-format. Anyone knows how to transform it?

Edited by RomeoMike

My British Midlands International 737-500 NGX livery was just uploaded to the AVSIM library. This livery loads for the 737-600 NGX model using the Livery Manager. I finally got it adjusted the way I wanted, so I uploaded it moments ago. This is a re-paint of a "clean" bird. There is some weathering on the bottom, but not a lot. I might work on a weathered version down the road.Enjoy the livery!Real BMI bird:PMDG_737-500_BMI-real.jpgIn FSX:PMDG_737-500_BMI-1.jpgPMDG_737-500_BMI-2.jpg

Looks fantastic, Steve!The Southwest updates should start rolling out tonight. The clean 967WN is going to be first, since it's the foundation the others are built on. These changes will apply to the others also. New color mix, lightened cockpit and pax window framesfsx2012-02-0415-30-35-60.jpgClean spoiler panels for 967WN only. The others will be dirty.fsx2012-02-0415-13-24-01.jpgFont correctionsfsx2012-02-0415-34-08-91.jpgGratuitous beauty shotfsx2012-02-0415-20-33-94.jpgTomorrow, I'll get 707SA finished. It's getting all of 967's updates plus some custom weathering based on it's most recent photos on Airliners.netfsx2012-01-3111-58-55-48.jpg

Chris Hicks

Looks fantastic, Steve!The Southwest updates should start rolling out tonight. The clean 967WN is going to be first, since it's the foundation the others are built on. These changes will apply to the others also.New color mix, lightened cockpit and pax window framesfsx2012-02-0415-30-35-60.jpgClean spoiler panels for 967WN only. The others will be dirty.fsx2012-02-0415-13-24-01.jpgFont correctionsfsx2012-02-0415-34-08-91.jpgGratuitous beauty shotfsx2012-02-0415-20-33-94.jpgTomorrow, I'll get 707SA finished. It's getting all of 967's updates plus some custom weathering based on it's most recent photos on Airliners.netfsx2012-01-3111-58-55-48.jpg
Hey Chris, you´re really THE man!!! Thanks for your endless efforts! I´ve just took "New Mexico One" out for some flight, it´s my mostly loved livery now. The pictures should appear in some minutes in the Screen Shots Forum.Update: Here is the link to the shots: http://forum.avsim.net/topic/361733-new-mexico-one/

My British Midlands International 737-500 NGX livery was just uploaded to the AVSIM library. This livery loads for the 737-600 NGX model using the Livery Manager. I finally got it adjusted the way I wanted, so I uploaded it moments ago. This is a re-paint of a "clean" bird. There is some weathering on the bottom, but not a lot. I might work on a weathered version down the road.Enjoy the livery!
Steve, very nice repaint:2012-2-4_18-0-40-463.jpg

Chris and Pete,Glad you like it! The only problem area is the dark blue curve area in front of the vertical stab. That's where the SATCOM antenna area is if you use it. There are more than 2 sections there and trying to put a curved color across that region can make you pull your hair out..Chris does impressive work from the looks of his images. Maybe I can get to his level...lol. Keep up the great work Chris!

Edited by SRAces

Has anyone done an Air Tran that's NOT been uploaded to Megaupload?
It's on avsim.com, just do a search for "pmdgairtran.zip".

JokersWild: Amazing job on the SWA repaints! Any chance you would consider doing up a Southwest 600 someday? Perhaps, as a tribute to the 500?Jack

My British Midlands International 737-500 NGX livery was just uploaded to the AVSIM library. This livery loads for the 737-600 NGX model using the Livery Manager. I finally got it adjusted the way I wanted, so I uploaded it moments ago. This is a re-paint of a "clean" bird. There is some weathering on the bottom, but not a lot. I might work on a weathered version down the road.Enjoy the livery!
Thats a beauty Steve, Top job, thanks!

Gavin Price