Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Hey Dennis,I did that, exported the livery as a .ptp file to a different location, and then re-installed the livery using the ptp-file and the liverymanager. Still the liveries don't show up in my FSX aircraft menu (and "show all variations" is checked)Thanx,Ralf
Ralf,In that case, I would submit a support ticket. Ryan would have you fixed up in about 5 minutes. Best of Luck

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

Almost there on the Piedmont bird! It's a fictional 737-500 (Piedmont never had a -500) on the 737-600 frame. Here are a couple of teasers. I'm hoping to get it uploaded tomorrow evening.(...)
Beautiful, Steve. Very beautiful!!! An artwork. Thank you.

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller

Dennis gave me this link and I tried to fix your liveries into a *.ptp file, but unfortunately they don't show up in my FSX.Go through the link, maybe you can sort it out. Really want to fly your THY-liveries, especially the 739, so let me know if it works for you.Cheers,RalfOh yeah, forgot the link: -)http://forum.avsim.n..._1#entry2165092
Okay, I'm giving the new link: http://www.box.com/s/f4fml0a8xj13r76vsnlq

Hi all,I would love to have a Singapore Airlines b737-700 WL repaint with new large titlesThanks very much for your assitanceWith my best regardsLaurent DULAC / SIA333

Piedmont N309P has finished uploading into the AVSIM libray! It should show up shortly for downloading.PI737-1.jpgPI737-2.jpgPI737-3.jpg

Edited by SRAces

Thanks for the comments guys. Both paints are available now in the library, look for pmdg_737ngx_800wl_sxs.zip and pmdg_737ngx_800wl_sxd.zip. On a side note, my readme file and desrciptions in the library are by far not the best, but what to think of someone who copies these 1:1 and just changes names? :(

Piedmont N309P has finished uploading into the AVSIM libray! It should show up shortly for downloading.
Great work on the Piedmont 737-600 Steve, very well done :(. Edited by Lindbergh22

As a dutchman I prefer to fly a Netherlands based operator, so I made a start painting it. The pic I found has a white ball on it, I really have no clue how to make it the right colour. I will be struggling getting it right.
Hello everybody,can anybody point me to the picture of that volleyball-girl shown in R71LUCAs post (#3660)? It's the third day in a row i'm browsing the internet for it without success.Thanks in advanceRegards

Any chance of a Sunwing livery - bright orange tail. It is a Canadian carrier operating a 738 fleet of more than 20 aircraft to the Caribbean. Peter

Any chance of a Sunwing livery - bright orange tail. It is a Canadian carrier operating a 738 fleet of more than 20 aircraft to the Caribbean. Peter
Here it is:http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=162104

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller

Peter,I recon there was a guy making one, about 10-20 pages back. If he does not deliver, then I plan on making one of my own (TVS lease, as well as actual Sunwing machines), but there is a long way to go before that, and I am ATM held up in a scenery project (Sorry Dima, Sorry Martin!)edit: Huh, so somebody else did it already. Who knew? Might as well go ahead and set it up to Sunwing specs! Option files available on request.

Edited by Fabo

Here's an update of my Britannia paint just to let you know it's being done.
Looking forward to this one!Carl Beeby