Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Hello everybody,can anybody point me to the picture of that volleyball-girl shown in R71LUCAs post (#3660)? It's the third day in a row i'm browsing the internet for it without success.Thanks in advanceRegards
Hi,Its the background from this site: http://www.ekbeachvolleybal2012.nl/I did not found the volleyball in colours so I spend the day making one myself.First try in FSX, work in progressback to the paint shop..Ricardo

Ricardo De Luca

Hey Steve, any chance of completing your TWA lineup with a 700 and 900 series? They are fantastic.Fred Miller
Yea I'll be doing them too. Got to finish Viasa and then Frontier.Steve

Steve Aull

preview of my paint with a personall touchthis one made for the dutch -600 lovers (I am)this repaint is fictional, transavia doesn't operate -600 aircraftrepaint not done yet !2012-2-12_16-56-3-692.jpg2012-2-12_16-55-59-192.jpg
Nice paint for Transavia !
The British European (FlyBe.com) 737-700 G-STRE has been uploaded to the AVSIM library and should show up shortly for downloading. Enjoy!AVSIM-FLYBE1.jpgAVSIM-FLYBE3.jpgAVSIM-FLYBE2.jpg
Great job !

Hi,Its the background from this site: http://www.ekbeachvolleybal2012.nl/I did not found the volleyball in colours so I spend the day making one myself.First try in FSX, work in progressback to the paint shop..Ricardo
Very nice work mate!!I will love to see this getting finished.Regards Jorik
preview of my paint with a personall touchthis one made for the dutch -600 lovers (I am)this repaint is fictional, transavia doesn't operate -600 aircraftrepaint not done yet !2012-2-12_16-56-3-692.jpg2012-2-12_16-55-59-192.jpg
Ow ow,Aren't that "Marie and Louis" from JetAirFly on the tail??? :( :( :lol:It would be nice to see this plane in real life.Great work! Edited by Bobbyjuwing

Up loaded....
Steve can this repaint be done to a 700 too...... I love the TWA... If so it be coo... I hope so if you have time...Carlitos Colon

All,I just realized how to do the aircraft codes under the wings for the european birds. My BMI and FlyBe liveries did not have those codes under the left wings. I hope to have those updated and will upload the updated files to the AVSIm library by the weekend.Cheers!

Hi Joerg,I have done quite a few changes to it and there are a few other 'operated by Germania' liveries in the works too...I am aiming for a weekend release.
Hi, I would love to fly the old HLX-livery as well. was it already uploaded soimewhere, i cannot find it on the usual sites.... great work!

Regards,
Chris Volle

i7700k @ 4,7, 32gb ram, Win10, MSI GTX1070.

I just finished a United Airlines pre-merger scheme for the -800 with winglets.Waiting for it to finish uploading to Avsim then I'll post it.UAL_01.jpgUAL_02.jpgUAL_03.jpgUAL_04.jpg

Edited by trip7cap