Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

My United Air Lines pre-merger livery finally got uploaded to Avsim.http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=166065

Since this is them main livery update thread, I'll add that my EasyJet livery (special request) is uploaded to the AVSIM library and should show up shortly. It differs from the one on the PMDG site as mine has the orange nacells under the wings. Enjoy!EasyJet-1.jpg

Since this is them main livery update thread, I'll add that my EasyJet livery (special request) is uploaded to the AVSIM library and should show up shortly. It differs from the one on the PMDG site as mine has the orange nacells under the wings. Enjoy!(...)
Beautiful, Steve!!! Once available, I'll be downloading. Thank You.

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller

Since this is them main livery update thread, I'll add that my EasyJet livery (special request) is uploaded to the AVSIM library and should show up shortly. It differs from the one on the PMDG site as mine has the orange nacells under the wings. Enjoy!
Thanks for the fantastic looking EasyJet 737 Steve. I am downloading it as I type.On a side note, I think I have already seen that readme in your EasyJet livery somewhere :( . Edited by Lindbergh22

some 737NGsmega_shok.gif/Ajet_Boeing_737-800_Spijkers.jpg" />best regards
Am I the only one who feels a bit offended the way some people request liveries in todays times? Maybe my personal atittude doesn't fit in a world any more, where everything has to happen right now, has to be free and and 'Please' and 'Thanks' are only empty words? :-(

Am I the only one who feels a bit offended the way some people request liveries in todays times? Maybe my personal atittude doesn't fit in a world any more, where everything has to happen right now, has to be free and and 'Please' and 'Thanks' are only empty words? :-(
hi Christian, i'm sorry if you feel offended. i think most of us really appreciate your, and all the other repainter's awesome work. Thank you very much for it! may i, nevertheless, please ask you whether you could give us a status update on the incredible HLX-repaint you showed a few pages earlier? I would love to "revive" this paint scheme in the virtual world.... thank you very much in advance.

Regards,
Chris Volle

i7700k @ 4,7, 32gb ram, Win10, MSI GTX1070.

I for one completely understand feeling offended. All of us, myself included, have benefited so much from the hard work of the talented painters in this thread and elswhere and I am often embarrassed and annoyed by how demanding and entitled some posters are. On good days I think maybe it's just a language thing, or maybe the one of the inherent problems of communicating in forum speak, but on most days I think some posters "requesting" repaints just seem rude.

Steve Dwyer
Z370 GAMING M5 (MS-7B58)
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 3696 Mhz
MSI GeForce RTX 3060 12GB
Installed Physical Memory  32.0 GB

Thanks for the fantastic looking EasyJet 737 Steve. I am downloading it as I type.On a side note, I think I have already seen that readme in your EasyJet livery somewhere :( .
Christian,Not sure why you're referencing my readme file that is in my uploads. That verbage is not copyrighted anywhere. I thought the format looked nice. I took an existing readme file and changed the text to work for my file uploads. If there's an issue...I'll glady re-write it from scratch. So before I contitune working on any more repaints....let me know. Thanks!P.S. - I'm new to publishing liveries online and did not intend to offend anyone by using their readme format as a guide for mine. Edited by SRAces

640px-CR_Airways737.jpgor HongKong Express ! Please737-800-hong-kong-express.JPGeasy paints ! vor fly Fly Tampa HongKong to Phuket and Male .Sorry vor the request Ajet ;-Pbest regards Edited by Kris737freak

hi Christian, i'm sorry if you feel offended. i think most of us really appreciate your, and all the other repainter's awesome work. Thank you very much for it! may i, nevertheless, please ask you whether you could give us a status update on the incredible HLX-repaint you showed a few pages earlier? I would love to "revive" this paint scheme in the virtual world.... thank you very much in advance.
Chris, thanks for your support it's much appreciated. The HLX is finished as a few other 'operated by Germania' liveries but I haven't uploaded them yet. Still have to take a few screenshots, and do the other things an upload needs. If you want to drop me a PM with an e-mail-adress and I'll give you the PTP file as it is.
I for one completely understand feeling offended. All of us, myself included, have benefited so much from the hard work of the talented painters in this thread and elswhere and I am often embarrassed and annoyed by how demanding and entitled some posters are. On good days I think maybe it's just a language thing, or maybe the one of the inherent problems of communicating in forum speak, but on most days I think some posters "requesting" repaints just seem rude.
I totally agree with you in every point. Glad I am not the only who observed this but it's something which hits my mind the more often I see this particular thread. I think I do understand more and more how PMDG and other groups must feel. At least some of the can charge money for their efforts :-).
Christian,Not sure why you're referencing my readme file that is in my uploads. That verbage is not copyrighted anywhere. I thought the format looked nice. I took an existing readme file and changed the text to work for my file uploads. If there's an issue...I'll glady re-write it from scratch. So before I contitune working on any more repaints....let me know. Thanks!P.S. - I'm new to publishing liveries online and did not intend to offend anyone by using their readme format as a guide for mine.
No worries Steve, you can continue to use 'my' readme format as a guide. I doubt that there are any creative elements in there that I could claim a copyright of. It's just the second time I spotted someone using 'my' readme as a base. At least you altered a few more things than the other person who did so. I am puzzled that its used as a base. :-)
or HongKong Express ! Pleaseeasy paints ! vor fly Fly Tampa HongKong to Phuket and Male .Sorry vor the request Ajet ;-Pbest regards
No Comment! :-)

I had to go look since it was the topic of discussion. It is a nice format!I know what you mean about the livery requests. For the most part, people are polite, but occasionally they talk to us like we work for PMDG and are ignoring their requests. I do this for pleasure and tend to paint planes that I will fly myself. If it ever stopped being fun I wouldn't do it. In August, I used to wait on liveries that I wanted, but decided to download the paint kit and give it a go. I'd never painted a livery before. Although I've learned a lot in the last few months, I'm still very limited in what I know how to do.

Chris Hicks