Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Chris, thanks for your support it's much appreciated. The HLX is finished as a few other 'operated by Germania' liveries but I haven't uploaded them yet. Still have to take a few screenshots, and do the other things an upload needs. If you want to drop me a PM with an e-mail-adress and I'll give you the PTP file as it is.I totally agree with you in every point. Glad I am not the only who observed this but it's something which hits my mind the more often I see this particular thread. I think I do understand more and more how PMDG and other groups must feel. At least some of the can charge money for their efforts :-). No worries Steve, you can continue to use 'my' readme format as a guide. I doubt that there are any creative elements in there that I could claim a copyright of. It's just the second time I spotted someone using 'my' readme as a base. At least you altered a few more things than the other person who did so. I am puzzled that its used as a base. :-)No Comment! :-)
Thanks Christian!I could not remember where I got the original format from. It's a good one...my compliments! Your readme format comes across as professional. Thanks for letting me use that format. Like Chris Hicks, I do the liveries because I enjoy painting them and like Chris, I have leanred more on the civilian liveries and gotten better with each new one I do.Most of my painting experience has been in combat flight sims (especially IL-2 Sturmovik). This is the first time I've started painting and uploading to the public on the FSX side. Have a great weekend!

Wondering about the black "Alaska Airlines.com" paint that was available a while ago. The repaint currently available in the library is not the repaint I'm looking for since it's much darker then the version I had earlier.Any help would be greatly appreciated...Darryl

Hey Christian,I too borrowed someones readme file as a guide. It might have been yours, not for sure. When I started painting and uploading files to AVSIM I looked at a number of readme files to see what was appropriate. If I used yours it was to save typing. However I'm going to just retype a new one to ensure no one thinks I'm ripping them off.Steve

Steve Aull

The Kalula Movember paint would be amazing (basically the 'Flying 101' them with a white nose cone, and a mustache painted on it)... But it's my understanding that it's near impossible to paint on the nose because of the curvature...Cheers!

I had to go look since it was the topic of discussion. It is a nice format!I know what you mean about the livery requests. For the most part, people are polite, but occasionally they talk to us like we work for PMDG and are ignoring their requests. I do this for pleasure and tend to paint planes that I will fly myself. If it ever stopped being fun I wouldn't do it. In August, I used to wait on liveries that I wanted, but decided to download the paint kit and give it a go. I'd never painted a livery before. Although I've learned a lot in the last few months, I'm still very limited in what I know how to do.
Chris,You and all of the other NGX repainters, both past and present, are greatly appreciated. I'm sure those who request your services incorrectly eventually figure out that their requests are ignored. Pete

Hi there,I was wondering if there is any progress on this paintshop.
It's progressing slowly. I can only work on it during the weekend.Still a lot to do:Cheers,Ricardo

Ricardo De Luca

I too appreciate all the hard work you painters do for the community.I'm especially grateful to Chris Hicks for all his Southwest paints since I'm a member of Southwest Virtual and really only fly the SWA liveries. And if you've just started painting, WOW, you do great work. Can't wait to see where you go from here. If I've made any requests that may have offended, know they are only in jest, since I can't paint these beauties yet....

Edited by R0t0rh34d

Wow, awesome!!!!! I actually painted Lone Star One for the Wilco Evolution -300.....2012-1-15_23-7-29-876.jpg

Edited by R0t0rh34d

Hi,are there still repaints from the 600/700er Alaska Airlines and Frontier?On avsim is nothing to find.Greetings Prisco

Regards Joachim

It's progressing slowly. I can only work on it during the weekend.Still a lot to do:Cheers,Ricardo
nice! thanks :-)best regards