Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Chris,Great job! It looks awesome! Your Southwest Fleet continues to impress! Keep up the great work.Recardo,Keep at it. It's looking good. Weekend only work is not a problem. The fact that you're doing it is greatly appreciated. That volleyball graphic was hard to find. I even looked myself. Have a good weekend!

If anyone would be interested in painting up this one, I would be greatly appreciated.http://forum.avsim.n...the-737-600ngx/I shall leave it in the hands of the repaint gods im%20Not%20Worthy.gif
This needs to be painted.... I mean... they have the bloody airstairs painted! Beauty!

Figured I'd try my hand, don't get your hopes up that this will ever be finished, but here's the start.....first paint...Maryland_One.jpg Anyone know what font is used on the nose bay door?

Edited by R0t0rh34d

Looks like a great start Bryan! Hopefully you get a chance to finish it.Anthony Slattery

Figured I'd try my hand, don't get your hopes up that this will ever be finished, but here's the start.....first paint...Maryland_One.jpgAnyone know what font is used on the nose bay door?
This is definitely my favorite of the Southwest state planes, such a unique livery, can't wait!

Final daytime test.Due to a lack of time I will leave it like this and start checking for small errors and doing the night textures.I also have been working on two others. A familiar one and a finctional.As for now I will be preparing these liveries for upload.Ricardo

Ricardo De Luca

Hello! Can anyone share Southwest flights plans? With airports that have payware scenery... I only fly in Europa and like to fly in EEUU Enviado desde mi Galaxy Nexus usando Tapatalk

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

Hello!Can anyone share Southwest flights plans? With airports that have payware scenery...I only fly in Europa and like to fly in EEUUEnviado desde mi Galaxy Nexus usando Tapatalk
Southwest Airlines doesn't fly in Europe.And why do payware airports matter? A flight plan is a flight plan.Anyway, if you want to see some real world flight plans, go to http://flightaware.com/ .

Southwest Airlines doesn't fly in Europe.And why do payware airports matter? A flight plan is a flight plan.Anyway, if you want to see some real world flight plans, go to http://flightaware.com/ .
I know Southwest doesn't fly in Europe. But i want to fly in EEUU. So i want flights plans for EEUU to fly with Southwest NGX and good payware scenery. Enviado desde mi Galaxy Nexus usando Tapatalk

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

I know Southwest doesn't fly in Europe. But i want to fly in EEUU. So i want flights plans for EEUU to fly with Southwest NGX and good payware scenery.Enviado desde mi Galaxy Nexus usando Tapatalk
Except this thread is about liveries for the NGX, not flight plans.

Except this thread is about liveries for the NGX, not flight plans.
Sorry sir. Forgive me Enviado desde mi Galaxy Nexus usando Tapatalk

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

Any of the great painters around this forum interested in doing the Alaska Airlines spirit of Disneyland for the 737-900? We don't have too many paints for this bird so if one of out talented painters could do it I for one would be greatfull. Regards Anthony Slattery