Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

OMG Steve , thanks a million dude, I will definantly come back to you for more bbj repaints once the BBJ is out for NGX. Thank you so much for taking your type to bring this aircraft into the sim.

Any of the great painters around this forum interested in doing the Alaska Airlines spirit of Disneyland for the 737-900? We don't have too many paints for this bird so if one of out talented painters could do it I for one would be greatfull.RegardsAnthony Slattery
I second this. That livery would really be awesome!

Another update on Maryland One, still LOTS and LOTS of areas to fix, this project should be called the painters appreciation project (PAP), because I'm getting a lot of it trying to make this one match up. Why did I pick this aircraft as my first!!!!2012-2-19_15-48-4-672.jpgMaryland_One_Thumbnail.jpg

Wow all of you repainters have done such a fantastic job on all these planes. Just want to say a big thank you to all you guys for sharing your work with the rest of us!

Uploaded to AVSIM......
Steve,That looks great! :( I'm still working on that U.S. Airways livery. It's giving me fits at the moment. Had to take a break on it. Stretching color bands across that top rear fuselage area under the tail takes work and having your mind into it...lol.

I'm still working on that U.S. Airways livery. It's giving me fits at the moment. Had to take a break on it. Stretching color bands across that top rear fuselage area under the tail takes work and having your mind into it...lol.
I can relate to that! Getting things lined up where the body stretches them can be a bear. Sometimes a break and maybe a beer can help the process along. Just don't do what I did once. Just finished the tail section and converted to dds. Instead I saved a flatten file to php format. Oh and of course in my rush no backup. Edited by SteveAull

Steve Aull

Another update on Maryland One, still LOTS and LOTS of areas to fix, this project should be called the painters appreciation project (PAP), because I'm getting a lot of it trying to make this one match up. Why did I pick this aircraft as my first!!!!2012-2-19_15-48-4-672.jpgMaryland_One_Thumbnail.jpg
Not sure why you picked it Bryan, but I'm glad you had the bravery to try to tackle this one. Hey man, it's looking really nice! Can't wait until its done. Maybe Illinois One and Florida One next? :)Keep up the good work.Joshua Smith

I can relate to that! Getting things lined up where the body stretches them can be a bear.
Steve,Your repaint is terrific:2012-2-19_18-24-21-448.jpg2012-2-19_18-25-42-968.jpgPete

Not sure why you picked it Bryan, but I'm glad you had the bravery to try to tackle this one. Hey man, it's looking really nice! Can't wait until its done. Maybe Illinois One and Florida One next? :)Keep up the good work.Joshua Smith
Josh, I picked it, because I'm a SWA fan, and Maryland and Florida are the only two real world -700 SWA specialty paints that haven't been done......Illinois One has already been painted and I believe it's on AVSIM....maybe if I do finish this one, I'll try for FLA, but I wouldn't count on it.....

Josh, I picked it, because I'm a SWA fan, and Maryland and Florida are the only two real world -700 SWA specialty paints that haven't been done......Illinois One has already been painted and I believe it's on AVSIM....maybe if I do finish this one, I'll try for FLA, but I wouldn't count on it.....
Oh, I was just saying I didn't know because it's such a complicated one to try your first repaint on. But you've done an excellent job. I've seen the Illinois One on Avsim, but no offense to whoever did it, but the textures are really dull and its not that visually great. Florida One would be nice, so would California One. While we're at it, someone with Photoshop skills should remake the Southwest -800 with the correct tail number of N8301J and ETOPS markings on the plane, to honor the first -800 for WN that is being built right now for Southwest. :( Joshua Smith

Awesome job on the maryland one bryan! Chris can tell you im a huge swa fan. Im so stoked you are trying this livery. Im pumped for this...hope it gets finished!!!!

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

Anthony, Matt, Joshua thanks for the kind words. Still have a long way to go on Maryland One,there are A LOT of places that still don't match up. I'm done with her for tonight, need a brake from the maddening corrections and tweaking. Here's a couple of screen shots of where she stands right now......2012-2-19_22-32-37-198.jpg2012-2-19_22-32-42-960.jpg