Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Bryan the plane looks good. It can be maddening getting things lined up. Sometimes you just have to step away. Just when you think your done you find something else.

Steve Aull

Bryan the plane looks good. It can be maddening getting things lined up. Sometimes you just have to step away. Just when you think your done you find something else.
So true!!!!

Once again Bryan looking great! In addition to the Southwest paints that haven't been done Slam Dunk one would be another awesome paint. I know it's no longer used but it still would be awesome. Thanks again.Anthony Slattery

Once again Bryan looking great! In addition to the Southwest paints that haven't been done Slam Dunk one would be another awesome paint. I know it's no longer used but it still would be awesome. Thanks again.Anthony Slattery
+1 for Slam Dunk One!Joshua Smith

Final daytime test.Due to a lack of time I will leave it like this and start checking for small errors and doing the night textures.I also have been working on two others. A familiar one and a finctional.As for now I will be preparing these liveries for upload.Ricardo
waiting for the Skyteamregards Jürgen

Ya guys, I wouldn't hold your breath for Slam Dunk One, this one is going to be hard enough to finish, I never even liked Slam Dunk One, so I don't think I'll be painting that one...sorry. Right now I'm just hoping I'll finish this one......

A couple of works in progress. Shooting for having both finished by the weekend at the latest.fsx2012-02-2011-20-43-09.jpgfsx2012-02-2011-20-56-32.jpgfsx2012-02-2011-22-40-89.jpgfsx2012-02-2011-31-43-84.jpgfsx2012-02-2011-30-45-48.jpgfsx2012-02-2011-31-14-82.jpg

Edited by JokersWild

Chris Hicks

A couple of works in progress. Shooting for having both finished by the weekend at the latest.fsx2012-02-2011-20-43-09.jpgfsx2012-02-2011-20-56-32.jpgfsx2012-02-2011-22-40-89.jpgfsx2012-02-2011-31-43-84.jpgfsx2012-02-2011-30-45-48.jpgfsx2012-02-2011-31-14-82.jpg
Above the final exit door... the titles are 8301ETOPS

Chris,Superb work on ETOPS and Lone Star One! I'm sure the Southwest flyers will have to keep increasing thier hanger size to accomondate all your liveries! I made some headway last night on the U.S. Airways bird. I'm hoping for a release before Friday (the latest). Here's the only shot I have posted (on the US Airways request thread). The tail is completely done (both stripe colors). I'm just not at home where I could update a more recent shot. This one will be my most detailed paint to date.USAirways-InProgress-1.jpg

Just to give the non-painters an idea on how weird it can get note the following just to get what I wanted...Straight lines turn into a curve.....I guess now is not the time to quit smoking and drinking :)

Edited by SteveAull

Steve Aull

For the Dutch football enthusiasts around here, I've been working on a completely fictional Feyenoord biz jet.Completely useless for those who don't keep track of Dutch football, but pretty cool (hopefully), for those who do.

Just to give the non-painters an idea on how weird it can get note the following just to get what I wanted...Straight lines turn into a curve.....I guess now is not the time to quit smoking and drinking :)
Steve,You're right on the maney there! While some liveries are easier because the lines cross areas that do not have to bend or distort very much, some of the liveries have lines or painted area that can give you fits. Near the right front door there is a hinge area that will break up a stright line painted in Photoshop on the template if the color break runs across it. The rear tail top center and rear fuselage side stretch the graphics differently as well. I am slowly developing some rear paint guide lines to aid myself in future liveries around that tail section.If I get them to where I'm satisfied they are good enough to share, I'll upload the to the AVSIM library. No timeline on that.While the paintkit includes a "curvature" layer to aide in the sides and bottom, there isn't one for the top tail area. Not complaining. It's a great model. Just the nuances of painting this bird can take time (and a lot of patience if you picky...lol).

Thank you, sir!
I am importing photos from a photo session... I was literally 8 feet away from the SWA 738... only thing was a security fence blocked me from it.Here is the Rear section... sorry iPhone 4s camera.http://s737.photobucket.com/albums/xx14/CngDelta757/?action=view&current=IMG_0259.jpg Edited by 737Dude