Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Could one of our awesome painters please do this special paint scheme? For some reason I'm having trouble posting a picture that works. However, it's the Ryanair Dream -liner scheme. Thanks in advance.ThanksAnthony Slattery
You can download it from McPhat.http://www.mcphatstudios.net/freeware/ngx/view-category.php

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

Thanks Chris. I was of the understanding that it didn't have night textures. Is this still true?Thanks Anthony Slattery

Thanks Chris. I was of the understanding that it didn't have night textures. Is this still true?ThanksAnthony Slattery
I believe so. It doesn't really matter to me though since I don't fly at night but your preferences may be different from mine :)

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

Looks great, Marcelo! Good to see you.737Dude, you're my hero. Thanks a LOT for that over the fence photo.

Edited by JokersWild

Chris Hicks

Looks great, Marcelo! Good to see you.737Dude, you're my hero. Thanks a LOT for that over the fence photo.
Marcelo,I'll bump Chris's post. Very well done! Those bare metal finishes are probably the hardest to try and reporduce in FSX. Keep up the great work!

Marcelo,Thanks for another top notch repaint. The shine is particularly nice:2012-2-23_17-54-49-818.jpgChris H., Steve A., & Steve S., can't wait to see your latest repaints.Pete

Edited by petedob

Marcelo nice paint job. Still haven't tried to tackle metal. Pete your shots are always so crisp. Great work by all.

Edited by SteveAull

Steve Aull

Marcelo,Great work on the aluminum finish! I'm still working on this challenging U.S. Airways bird. It's slow going on those darn 8 ribbons...lol. It might be Sunday before it's uploaded...but I'll get there. The Allegheny bird afterwards should be a breeze compared to this stripe area.

Hey marcelo. do you make fictional liveries as well? I would love to see Lan Chile and Cubana Airlines. Eitherway thank you. Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk