Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Thanks, Pete!Finishing up WN's 800. Does anyone know if the ETOPS registration will appear above both aft doors or just the right one? fsx2012-02-2321-59-04-042.jpg

Chris Hicks

Thanks, Pete!Finishing up WN's 800. Does anyone know if the ETOPS registration will appear above both aft doors or just the right one?fsx2012-02-2321-59-04-042.jpg
Both Sides

Thanks, Zeak. I see she's flown! Those pics weren't up when I started working on the plane earlier. I'll have it up tomorrow.

Chris Hicks

Finishing up WN's 800. Does anyone know if the ETOPS registration will appear above both aft doors or just the right one?
Awesome, Chris! I just wanted to ask you whether you would do that paint! :(

Hi guysWasn't someone doing the great Hapag-Lloyd Express paint?Can't see it here now, but this is a VERY big thread;-)

Thanks, Pete!Finishing up WN's 800. Does anyone know if the ETOPS registration will appear above both aft doors or just the right one?
Looks very good Chris! Amazing piece of work!

Thanks guys! The -800 is a true community effort. Sean L. works for WN and has been able to keep us up to date on this planes progress through the company web sites and 737dude made the effort to drive up to Renton and get that aft door shot over the security fence. I may or may not be roaming the company website for logos and other goodies. Never underestimate the power of determined aviation nerds!

Edited by JokersWild

Chris Hicks

Steve,The Frontier bird is looking great. I'll bet the rear SATCOM antenna area gave you fits trying to line up the color bands...lol. I've been there.

Oh yea...What a pain! The way the fuselage stretches the textures, and at different rates as you go down the top. Got to love it!

Steve Aull

Thanks Marcelo for Airtran Airways 'Georgia Aquarium'.Great work !!!

Oh yea...What a pain! The way the fuselage stretches the textures, and at different rates as you go down the top. Got to love it!
Yeah, I think from now on I'm only doing white planes with straight cheat lines.

Chris Hicks