Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

If im mistaken did someone on here mention they were in the process of painting a Britannia old style for the NGX. Hope so !Regards Steve

I just finished uploading the fictional U.S. Airways (Allegheny legacy series) -700 (non-winglet) to the AVSIM library. It's based on a similar paint scheme used on the A-319s around 2007-2008. I posted this notice in the U.S. Airways thread since that's where the request started. I figured I'd post it here in the main livery thread as well. The upload should be available for download soon. Now it's on to that America West bird!737-700NGX_Allegheny-1.jpg737-700NGX_Allegheny-3.jpg737-700NGX_Allegheny-2.jpg

Hoping to finish these tomorrow. I'm really unsure of myself, so I'll probably be updating them after getting feedback. Here's a few more previewsBefore and afterfsx2012-03-0222-23-02-29.jpgfsx2012-03-0222-23-51-09.jpgAnother before and afterfsx2012-03-0222-27-26-18.jpgfsx2012-03-0222-26-40-15.jpgHigh shinefsx2012-03-0222-09-34-28.jpgWing shotfsx2012-03-0222-06-44-18.jpgAft fusefsx2012-03-0221-59-19-94.jpgTailfsx2012-03-0222-04-31-37.jpg

Chris Hicks

Hi Chris. Took me a while to actually realize the massive work you've done on the Southwest livery (well one excuse is, I just woke up and did not have my coffee yet :( ).Anyway, great job on those rivets. This baby, "rand new from the factory", look great!

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

Guest JustanotherPilot
Any chance of a Sunwing livery - bright orange tail. It is a Canadian carrier operating a 738 fleet of more than 20 aircraft to the Caribbean. Peter
PeterCurrently researching Sunwing Liveries and paint detail to do PMDG 737NGX FSX repaint, should be available end of MarchSteve S Edited by JustanotherPilot

I'm really unsure of myself, so I'll probably be updating them after getting feedback
Chris,You have nothing to be unsure of, your work looks great.
Installed the Cargo Door......................
Po'okela.

Here's an update of my Britannia paint just to let you know it's being done.
If im mistaken did someone on here mention they were in the process of painting a Britannia old style for the NGX. Hope so !Regards Steve
gman1986 was painting what looked like a stunning Britannia, perhaps he has not had time, any news GavinMany thanksSteve Edited by smerriman

Steve Merriman

gman1986 was painting what looked like a stunning Britannia, perhaps he has not had time, any news GavinMany thanksSteve
Yeah sorry I've been really busy as of recent. It's 90% complete. Hopefully will set round to finishing it soon.

Gavin Price

Hoping to finish these tomorrow. I'm really unsure of myself, so I'll probably be updating them after getting feedback. Here's a few more previews
Hey Chris, why are you unsure?? That´s really great work! :(

Hoping to finish these tomorrow. I'm really unsure of myself, so I'll probably be updating them after getting feedback. Here's a few more previewsBefore and afterfsx2012-03-0222-23-02-29.jpgfsx2012-03-0222-23-51-09.jpgAnother before and afterfsx2012-03-0222-27-26-18.jpgfsx2012-03-0222-26-40-15.jpgHigh shinefsx2012-03-0222-09-34-28.jpgWing shotfsx2012-03-0222-06-44-18.jpgAft fusefsx2012-03-0221-59-19-94.jpgTailfsx2012-03-0222-04-31-37.jpg
These are so awesome! Now if only someone could make the tires a little darker (newer) and the passenger cabin window rims a little more defined.OT: this might sound a little stupid to designers, but I know absolutely nothing in these fields, so forgive my question:I've looked at the "glassware" in FSX and some make it very shiny as in real life (some airport windows (FSDT KLAX for instance), and some vehicles (GSX bus)). My question is this, since the real planes glitter almost like glass, couldn't one just make a livery, and have an alpha channel that has 'glass' reflections on it, and place it on top of the paint, simulating a clear coat? That way you would see the blue/yellow/red of the SWA, but with an awesome 'gloss'? Now I know I have spoken some unimaginably 'stupid' formula here, but please someone in the know, tell me if this is possible or not, and why not if not.

PMDG-777-EK-SIG-MAY1713-2_zps6f2ed2be.pn

Chidiebere Anyahara

Hoping to finish these tomorrow. I'm really unsure of myself, so I'll probably be updating them after getting feedback. Here's a few more previews
Simply awesome work Chris!! im%20Not%20Worthy.gifI'm taking a couple of days off from painting...lol. I'm probalby going to try that technique on the America West bird...for sure on the Delta paint. Thanks for all that hard work! Don't change a thing!

Hey guys,I know you have a lot to do with painting that beauty but I found a paint I´d love to see in the air. It´s an southwest bird, N271LV. Back in 2006 Southwest acquired 2 737-700´s from Ford and didn´t paint them immediately in their SWA colors. They did wear a hybrid livery for seveal years after that and I would love to have that not unual livery for the NGX. Here you´ll get an overview: http://www.planepictures.net/netsearch4.cgi?stype=reg&srng=1&srch=N271LV