Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Getting there.......[]
Are you going to make one of those in a convertable? j/k :(

Are you going to make one of those in a convertable? j/k :(
Like this? :)243a.jpgThis is actually possible to do, relatively realistically, with the PMDG model...

Like this? :)243a.jpgThis is actually possible to do, relatively realistically, with the PMDG model...
What is it? A bomb? Enviado desde mi Galaxy Nexus usando Tapatalk

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

This is actually possible to do, relatively realistically, with the PMDG model...
...why don't you and Bryan Ramsey get together and make one.

I am suprised, that there is still no Hong Kong Airlines Repaint for the NGX.Would somebody of you talented Painters be so kind and pait this imho essential Livery?

Daniel

Anyone willing to take on the Alaska Airlines Starliner 75? I believe Rich Sennett tried, but couldn't get the star on the nose right. Definitely the best retro NG IMHO, it's a shame we can't put one in our hangar...

Anyone willing to take on the Alaska Airlines Starliner 75? I believe Rich Sennett tried, but couldn't get the star on the nose right. Definitely the best retro NG IMHO, it's a shame we can't put one in our hangar...
Rich had it just about done... he was set to release it without the star on the nose, but decided to wait to a couple weeks to see if someone at PMDG could give him some pointers about what was wrong... that was in December though and I haven't seen him around since then, no response to messages either.I'd like to have Starliner 75 in my hanger too... along with some more of the Alaska -400/-900 special Disney liveries.Joshua Smith

Anthony, Matt, Joshua thanks for the kind words. Still have a long way to go on Maryland One,there are A LOT of places that still don't match up. I'm done with her for tonight, need a brake from the maddening corrections and tweaking. Here's a couple of screen shots of where she stands right now......2012-2-19_22-32-37-198.jpg2012-2-19_22-32-42-960.jpg
So is this livery ready yet, or have you completely given up on it?? :(

Rodney E. Jacobs

preview of my paint with a personall touchthis one made for the dutch -600 lovers (I am)this repaint is fictional, transavia doesn't operate -600 aircraftrepaint not done yet !2012-2-12_16-56-3-692.jpg2012-2-12_16-55-59-192.jpg
Is this aviable? would love this so mutch....
2012-2-16_9-53-57-416.jpgadded text on the winglets + logo's of tour operators + list of tour operators near the door + boeing logo on the front
...same for this one

What is it? A bomb?Enviado desde mi Galaxy Nexus usando Tapatalk
Explosive decompression caused by metal fatigue brought on by improper seam gluing and riveting. There is a great episode of Air Crash Investigations which dramatizes the event. Only one person (C.B. Lansing), a flight attendant (then known as stewardess) lost her life. A good piece of flying to land the plane safely.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqthPUanGYQ

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg