Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Anyone in for a Tarom Retro livery YR-BGG?? (See Airliners.net) Would be great!Thanks in advance,Sebastian Arrachart

Hi guys,We Always see same companies from the same countries! Could someone being open-minded do this one please?

We Always see same companies from the same countries! Could someone being open-minded do this one please?
Yea I'll do it...............

Steve Aull

Hi guys,We Always see same companies from the same countries! Could someone being open-minded do this one please?
If you have been with this entire thread, you'll see airlines form all over the world. If I'm a painter and I live in Antartica, I'm going to paint Air Antartica. I'm not going to know about Air <Insert region here>. Again, go to the earlier pages of this thread. Back then, one region was getting a lot of interest. Two airlines in particular. But the painters moved on to other companies/countires.A simple request, IMO, is always better than "Hey get to what I want" or "Stop painting Air Seychelles and get to MY region".In summary:1) A request to the awesome painters in this community is always better2) Painters paint what they like. Following step 1 might excite them to your project.3) Assumtion on my part: But if your tired of seeing paints on one of the larger 737 operators in the world, you can can try your own hand at painting or try step one again.Glad Mr Aull will attempt your paint and I am a subscirber to your YouTube channel. :(

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

If you have been with this entire thread, you'll see airlines form all over the world. If I'm a painter and I live in Antartica, I'm going to paint Air Antartica. I'm not going to know about Air <Insert region here>. Again, go to the earlier pages of this thread. Back then, one region was getting a lot of interest. Two airlines in particular. But the painters moved on to other companies/countires.A simple request, IMO, is always better than "Hey get to what I want" or "Stop painting Air Seychelles and get to MY region".In summary:1) A request to the awesome painters in this community is always better2) Painters paint what they like. Following step 1 might excite them to your project.3) Assumtion on my part: But if your tired of seeing paints on one of the larger 737 operators in the world, you can can try your own hand at painting or try step one again.Glad Mr Aull will attempt your paint and I am a subscirber to your YouTube channel. :(
Hi my friend!I totally agree with you, I'm not going to argue with you since we are on the same wave length :(. And don't get me wrong i'm not tired of seeing KLM, Transavia, or SAS: I LOVE THEM MATE ! Its just that sometime i get frustrated because Africa is like a DEEEEP HOLE in this sim thing but i gotta say that i've asked Ryan and and Robert and PMDG to put out the Asky livery and they did it: so Thank you!!! No anger at all in my post . Hope you understand what i meant in the previous post. And yes the guy right above has accepted to do it and i'm more than thankful for that. RegardsPS: and thanks for your subscription, really appreciate it!
Yea I'll do it...............
FAAAAANTABULOUS !!!! You made my day ! I know a couple of some friends of mine who will appreciate it ! I've PM'ed you !

Very well said, SKEWR. And on that note...Closed-minded updates to both exterior pack and WN fleet in progress this weekend.fsx2012-03-1011-45-10-44.jpg

Chris Hicks

Very well said, SKEWR. And on that note...Closed-minded updates to both exterior pack and WN fleet in progress this weekend.fsx2012-03-1011-45-10-44.jpg
Oh come on man ! Don't take it as a personal attack i have around 10 SWA liveries thanks to you (with the "spirit of" series etc): You are doing a nice job, undeniable! So lets calm down .

Don't ever take me seriously unless I specify beforehand. Not much gets to me. :(

Chris Hicks

Peter that joke was definitely not funny.
Was that aimed at me? I was not making jokes. It is possible to to that to your NGX.... to some extent.

We're not cool until someone does the Scandinavian Star Alliance 738w!!! :)
....or until people start putting their full names per the forum rules.....

Its just that sometime i get frustrated because Africa is like a DEEEEP HOLE in this sim thing...
You are VERY correct. Little scenery (none that I know of), difficult to find routes (unless it's a safari type of thing), not too many repaints... Not going to get into social commentary on a Livery thread, but I'd like to a bit more diverstiy as well. In this very thread I requested some of the other Kulula repaints, but nothing as of yet.Ok, on with the thread and thanks to all the painters!

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma