Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Just kinda wondering, is there a maximum number of posts that can be in a topic? This thread Is getting quite large...

Just kinda wondering, is there a maximum number of posts that can be in a topic? This thread Is getting quite large...
I think the limit was set at 21,225,456.

Was that aimed at me? I was not making jokes. It is possible to to that to your NGX.... to some extent.
Yes, and yes you were. You were jokingly referring to Aloha Airlines flight 243, which decromessed in the middle of the ocean.

Yes, and yes you were. You were jokingly referring to Aloha Airlines flight 243, which decromessed in the middle of the ocean.
No, Fabo wasn't making any jokes, he was replying to my original joke. I MADE THE JOKE. And it was just that, people around here need to get over themselves sometimes, nobody said anything about the stewardess, she was brave. We were talking about the possibility of making that very aircraft. So lets not blow the whole thing out of proportion.
So is this livery ready yet, or have you completely given up on it?? :(
It's not ready yet, as I stated, I still have a long way to go on it. It's my first paint and it's a lot harder then you think to get all those complex lines lined up perfectly. I haven't given up on it either, it just won't be ready any time soon, I'm not a full time painter, I do have a real job as well.

Everyone settle down or I'll turn this thread around right now and take us back home without ice cream. :(

Chris Hicks

Everyone settle down or I'll turn this thread around right now and take us back home without ice cream. :(
You wouldn't do that :(

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

No, I were not. I am fully aware of what happened with flight 243, and I was, in full seriousness (emphasis), noting, that it is possible to alter an NGX repaint so that it shows similar damage, to a relatively realistic extent, specifically, it is possible to make fuselage transparent, thereby creating a hole of similar size and shape above the cabin floor. More problematic part would be areas under cabin floor since, from what I can tell, NGX does not have outward faces of baggage compartment modelled (structural elements reaching to skin could be shown as a part of the fuselage, close enough)----------------------------------------------And now, back to our regularly scheduled programming.Anybody can refer me to a high-resolution, or ideally vector format, drawing of the three-eyed fish from The Simpsons? Would have to show the whole body (e.g. not partially submerged in water) and be drawn from front left or front right direction.I am working on the repaint of 737-200 of Air Springfield (for 600 variant)

Just an update on the America West -700. I've been tied up for a few days and was originally hoping to load it up this evening. The delay put me a little behind, so I'm shooting for an end of the week upload. Here's a preview... The final shading/colors are not locked in yet.AWest737-Preview.jpg

Steve the America West is looking good!Just uploaded to AVSIM.....

Steve Aull

Steve the America West is looking good!Just uploaded to AVSIM.....
Thanks Steve! The Aloha bird looks great! I like what you did with the passenger door outlines.